Sunrise

Just to clarify, on weekdays, starting tomorrow until potentially Tuesday, Sunrise is running from 6am to 10am in Sydney and Melbourne with no Morning Show. The program won’t be shown in full in non AEDT markets with the show finishing at its normal time of 9am in Brisbane and Perth and the later 9.30am time in Adelaide.

On the weekends, Weekend Sunrise runs to its normal 10am finish time in Sydney and Melbourne but finishes at 9am in Brisbane and Perth and 9.30am in Adelaide.

Same as the last test.

3 Likes

Just show it live in Brisbane and Adelaide and be done with it. Stop all the confusion.

7 Likes

Basil on Hot Topics this morning.

4 Likes

Amelia Brace was on the Sunrise Newsfeed for the second time this week (Monday, and now this morning as well).

Is this the first time someone from Seven (apart from Nat, Beretts and Eddy of course) has appeared more than once in the week?

Not complaining - she’s good talent. All the other newsfeed regulars are probably on holidays or off so they needed her to come in again.

2 Likes

That’s taking commitment to a whole new level - he would’ve done that cross at 3:45am Perth time!

6 Likes

Yeah I thought that too. But he would have been up for the radio show.

6 Likes

Paul Burt presenting weather this morning from the Magic Millions.

5 Likes

5 Likes

Paul Burt should remain as the coastal reporter on the Brisbane news. He is not very good. He was on the Brisbane news almost every day over Christmas.
Why are they presenting anything from the Magic Millions? This is encouraging gambling as the horses purchased go on to run in races in a very cruel industry. Gambling distroys lives we should not be encouraging it.

1 Like

Probably because the Seven Network has the rights to telecast the race.

5 Likes

You can also win money.

1 Like

Kochie is back tomorrow right?

1 Like

Sam and Kochie back tomorrow - this was what was seen at the end of Weekend Sunrise today.

8 Likes

It’s more likely that you will lose then win which is exactly my point.

Mon and Matt said Sam and Kochie are back tomorrow.

5 Likes

8 Likes

What’s the verdict on the top Sunrise news story of the morning? Is she being introduced as Armytage or Lavender? I’m dying to know.

2 Likes

She’s still Sam Armytage.

2 Likes

Though the 7am headlines had her v/o as “Samantha Lavender”

4 Likes

Oh, so maybe she has changed her name. My previous post was going on the assumption that she wouldn’t, like most professional women.