Sunrise

Mon presenting Hot Topics from the performance area this morning.

6 Likes

When are Nat and Shirvo coming back??
Is it also next Monday??

I think it’s attempt to create depth. They have this big new space and they want to use it. But there’s using it, and using it wisely.

6 Likes

Putting the reporters on the screen next to the hosts so they can turn to the reporters would actually be a better use of set.

1 Like

I agree.

2 Likes

Do they not see the irony in criticising politicians for having a day off whilst they’re hosting a show due to their main hosts taking weeks off?

5 Likes

Both Hot Topics panellists in studio today.

5 Likes

Yeah I don’t get the criticism. These people have families, they deserve they’re time away together. There are deputies and ministers in place to hold down the fort.

My bigger issue is politicians that quit mid-term for anything other than a serious health issue. Commit to the three or four years or don’t run.

2 Likes

Cross to the Hollywood reporter to talk about JLo’s new music. They used the location map to cross to New York… seems unusual for an entertainment segment?

3 Likes

Media Spy members have made the news again…
Now, is that “breaking” news or not?

:camera_flash: Look at this post on Facebook Sunrise viewers reveal the one thing that annoys them most about the Channel Seven breakfast program | Daily Mail Online

3 Likes

Slightly off topic, but I happened to catch her being interviewed on the Red Carpet at the Globes the other day on Stan Live and she revealed to the Variety reporter that this announcement was imminent.

An example of local news insert for Perth viewers.

8 Likes

I have been quoted in the Daily Mail. A new low for me! Haha.

7 Likes

Why does he sit up so straight? :joy:

Isn’t good posture a good thing? You want him to slouch on the newsdesk instead?

1 Like

Have to say it was very cool getting to sit at the main desk!

13 Likes

what?

Also bizarre to highlight New York state instead of New York City, and incorrectly label Washington D.C.

1 Like

Me too! :scream::joy:

Also hilarious considering if you look at DM’s Facebook, they’ve marked 28 of their stories as Breaking News TODAY.

1 Like