Sunrise

Thought Kochie was reporting from today? Would’ve been opportune to have him reporting on the security breach at Buckingham Palace.

1 Like

Assuming this might be a reason why The Morning News is coming out of Melbourne at the moment.

5 Likes

Kochie on the job at 6.45!

1 Like

There wasn’t a wide shot for the opener at 5.30. Maybe they were doing something.

1 Like

Guess it has to be vacated before EOFY.
Likely they need to show a saving on the books by then the end of the year to investors too.

2 Likes

Maybe Kochie couldn’t get into the Buckingham
Palace precinct because of the security scare.

3 Likes

6 Likes

Ann’s away.

2 Likes

Interesting. I wonder what the new set will be like. The federal election coverage came out of Everleigh didn’t it?

If this indeed is the base of their new set, then I assume it will look similar in design to Melbourne.

5 Likes

That would be a major downgrade if the set is anything like that.

6 Likes

From what I was told at the time that was a rented setup. The screen isn’t owned by Seven.

5 Likes

Oh interesting! Good to know.

1 Like

Seven have moved to match Today’s Saturday start time. Weekend Sunrise will start at 6 am on Saturday 6 May. Also an early 6am start on Sunday.

6 Likes

Considerable coverage on the SA police stabbing this morning. Sunrise very rarely has an Adelaide story in the news, let alone it being the top story with two live crosses and watermarked footage.

2 Likes

In the last few weeks they have had a Adelaide reporter on almost every day. But yes previously they only rarely covered Adelaide stories.

2 Likes
11 Likes

Sending his best wishes to King Charles. :joy:

4 Likes

Earlier in the week

11 Likes

Seven playing loose with the term “exclusive” again by the looks of it, seeing as Nine had Mia Glover inside the stadium this morning on Today, at least for part of the show.

5 Likes