Sunrise

Ffs Sunrise. Third day in a row they’re banging on about children’s swimming lessons in Qld. Nothing else to report?

2 Likes

7plus promo

5 Likes

19/1/2023 Katie Brown is presenting weather today.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Miss annoying is back- not a good move 7 :rage::rage:

4 Likes

Where is Sam Mac? Was he sick? James Tobin should he he’s fill in

As much as I agree with this, his BH&G commitments might prevent him filling in on weekdays in the future.

So that’s one reason why Katie was recruited, though I might be wrong.

It is also worth noting JT worked extra over the summer break, so maybe he needed some time off.

2 Likes

No disrespect to Katie but she’s not good in this role, stick to sport.

5 Likes

James has been covering the Tour Down Under in South Australia off the back of his lengthy summer weather stint. I think he deserves a break.

Also this is part of Katie’s role with Sunrise now. She also had a filmed story with Cody Simpson run today.

8 Likes

Friday 20.01.2023: Shirvo hosting with Nat today.

Re: Shirvo on Fridays and Katie filling in on weather.
I know many feel Matt should be Kochie’s Friday fill-in and JT should be Sam Mac’s replacement.
A different view… I actually think this isn’t such a bad idea. By giving Shirvo and KB these opportunities, they’re also preparing them and giving them valuable experience. It’s sensible to develop new talent and not “put all your eggs in one basket”. Gives more options in the future.

8 Likes

Good point if Matt did replace Kochie then someone would in turn need to fill in the weekend spot, so it does make sense to expose them to the weekday audience which arent necessarily the same as the weekend audience

1 Like

Sunrise (and Seven) really going hard on the Michael Clark video - live crosses to outside Brisbane Police HQ (LOL) with standing presentation every 30 minutes it seemed this morning plus Peter Ford.

5 Likes

Plus, as shown through the Christmas period, a larger core cast means there’s always a familiar face on screen. Miley Hogan is probably the exception as she was only the Sydney correspondent for a few weeks before being bumped up to the desk but she had been on Sunrise sporadically before.

4 Likes

Mylee is an exception because she has talent. Those other two… ugh

2 Likes

Sam must be having a few days off for his birthday.

9 Likes

Love Albo :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Sat 21.01.2023:
Sally Bowrey hosting with Matt Doran;
Tarsh Belling presenting news;
JT presenting weather from SA.

Beretts joined Matt from SA for Sports Talk.

5 Likes

6 Likes

Mon 23.1.2023:
Shirvo hosting with Nat today.
After a weekend of cycling in Adelaide, Beretts backs up and is presenting sport.
Sam Mac is back from birthday celebrations.
Katie Brown doing a story backstage from the Elton John concert.

5 Likes

4 Likes