Sunrise

Sunrise started a minute or so late this morning after an abrupt ending to the early news which obviously ran over time. I was only half listening but Jodie seemed to be doing her usual plodding along, in no hurry - the way she draws out every word and sentence- then says “now here’s Sunrise with Kochie and Nat.”

You’re freaking out about a missing minute now?

1 Like

“Her only brekky TV interview”.

2 Likes

No need to be rude.
And no, not at all.
Just that the news ran late, and the weather was cut off abruptly. If they knew they were overtime, why not just come back from break and say, “that’s all, here’s sunrise”, rather than trying to do a bit of weather and ending suddenly.
Or … do the complete forecast and be a couple of minutes late.
Either would be much better than what happened today .

Not being rude. Just having a laugh. Do I need to put an emoji at the end of every sarcastic comment? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You seem to be really heavily invested in this show and watch it religiously. :wink: I just thought it was a bit funny that you were worried about it starting one minute late when it oten runs 10 or 15 minutes over anyway.

2 Likes

Why pounce on my comment with sarcasm when there’s so much other drivel spoken in so many posts on here. Or do you do that to everyone?
I think a little more civility and a little less sarcasm wouldn’t go astray here.
And, don’t we all have favourite shows or ones we are invested in?

OK. You obviously don’t like to have a laugh. Duly noted that you don’t like people making fun of Sunrise. I will stop being fun immediately.

3 Likes

Not the case at all.

You weren’t making fun of Sunrise, you were making fun of me.

Be who you want to be, but the sarcasm isn’t necessary.

1 Like

Why are they using such a close up tight shot of Eddy reading the news?

Very in your face. Literally.

The less we have to see of the hideous backdrop behind her the better I reckon.

2 Likes

jesus I thought we just got a sneak peek of Eveleigh from all these unread posts!

2 Likes

They had some fun with Shirvo today.

4 Likes

Interesting use of the screens for the guests during sports talk this morning. Matt in standing position looking at the screens, one guest on the small screen on the right, while the longer main screen was halved with a generic shot on the left.

4 Likes

That’s it @TV.Cynic :+1:

New face on Newsfeed this morning. Andrew Bucklow from news.com.au

New faces on Masters of Spin… didn’t catch their names.

2 Likes
3 Likes

A promo was shown during Seven News Melbourne tonight, saying you can win tickets to Harry Styles’ concert at Wembley Stadium.

EDIT 31/1: confirmed.

5 Likes

Why wouldn’t you put them both on the big screen?

8 Likes