Sunrise

Is Gosling back in Sydney and in Martin Place?

6 Likes

Tree change again.

2 Likes

The rest of the trees were MIA though they didn’t stray far off that set. The kitchen decorations were a bit pathetic though!.

TMS also featured the white trees.

5 Likes

Kochie was in Adelaide for the Port Adelaide B&F.

2 Likes

There’s no need for excessive Christmas decorations. The two trees are enough. They shouldnt bother with the cheap tinsel on the table. If they want to go over the top with decorations, just save them for the last few days before Christmas.

2 Likes

Thursday (08.12.2022): Eddy is live from Federation Square for the last set of the concert series. Monique Wright is reading the news.

Friday (09.12.2022:) Matt Shirvington hosting with Nat. Monique Wright reading the news.

6 Likes

7 Likes

It does seem that Federation Square will be used more for live performances. Not a bad idea in keeping Melbourne audiences engaged.

5 Likes

Why were they on the news set again? What was happening in Martin Place?

1 Like

Thursday 8 December
Kochie is on holiday (after finishing the show)

Friday 9 December
Nat is on holiday (after finishing the show)

4 Likes
1 Like

Who is replacing him?

1 Like

Shirvo or Michael Usher probs

1 Like

Did anyone see the elf during Sunrise? I didn’t watch it today, but I saw an elf waving during Sunrise a few weeks ago.

Natalie Barr said during the 7:15am chat segment that today is also her final day before holidays.

7 Likes

Samantha Jade this morning. After the performance, Natalie and Matt were after being “secretly” filmed what could loosely be described as dancing to the song. (In the last cap you can see a petition being moved in the background.)

7 Likes

Wouldn’t be surprised if Shirvo fills in the entire period Kochie is away. Execs and producers seem to love him. The more he’s on air now the more familiar he’ll be when he takes over from Kochie when the day comes (it’s inevitable it will be him IMO).

As for Nat’s absence, it will probably be a combination of Monique and Eddy.

6 Likes

Samantha Markle. Really Sunrise? How much do that pay that idiot?

2 Likes

I bit too much, aye.

2 Likes