Sunrise

Not that viewers seeemd to mind in Sydney, Brisbane, and Melbourne. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

They will have a dedicated studio for Sunrise and TMS though which is great.

I can’t see them reusing the window elements of this set… I think all the entertainment area will be reused as will most screens but the fact that Sunrise will have its own studio means that maybe they will be able to utilise screens and elements from the existing 7NEWS set.
Id imagine this means atleast a relatively new set for Sunrise and TMS.

4 Likes

I didn’t even notice that logo overlap when I was watching. Maybe I was still half asleep lol.
Wasn’t Sunrise on air prior to 5.30?

Glad they went with James Tobin.

5 Likes

Did he mention when they’re moving locations?

3 Likes

Na. Give it a listen though anyway. It’s actually quite good. He sounds like a lovely guy.

1 Like

I couldn’t get it to load. But I’ll try again.

1 Like

It’s later this year.

3 Likes

Thanks. I just listened successfully.

2 Likes

Seems nice and genuine aye.

1 Like

The Pell one was far more insightful.

Sure. I still enjoyed this one. I’m looking forward to seeing Sean’s vision for the show.

1 Like

So was the initial press release wrong or intentionally misleading?

The assumption spw68 made that 9 had only sent Ally as a result of Sunrise sending Nat and David, is wrong. That is what my quoted comment was in reference too.

And my comment was based on a post by @nationalnews 2 posts earlier saying it was a late change.

Another nice opener again this morning featuring Nat and Kochie live to camera, this time walking down the road in London.

Sally reading news and Beretts on sport back at Brekky Central. JT with weather from Brisbane.

7 Likes

Sunrise have an awful echo going on under their marquee. It’s quite distracting

1 Like

Sam Mac on this morning with TV debut of new baby.

Video:

9 Likes

7 Likes

Interesting to see they’ve acknowledged ITV and CNN, love the honesty with the viewers.

3 Likes