Sunrise

Agree. 4BC is not worth the effort. It isn’t that the questions are tough it is that everything is totally biased and right leaning.

6 Likes

Am I right in saying that this morning the desk started at the screen, moved over to the window, then went back to the screen? :thinking:

4 Likes

Further to what I said earlier, there was another desk move this morning that I didn’t pick up. Seems a bit excessive and would be a lot of work for the crew to keep moving it around.

5.30am

7.30am

8.00am
8.00am

8.30am

9 Likes

I don’t understand the point. It should be left at the 8AM position.

18 Likes

Agreed! Make a smaller size soft set to sit in front of the window post 8am. Not hard to do!

3 Likes

The opener from Thursday last week was just replayed at 7am

4 Likes

Excuse my ignorance, when Seven News moves, does it move in where Home and Away etc is filmed? In which case what space do they have to work with? Is it possibly for a multipurpose news/sunrise/TMS studio set or just a news set they can use like Today?

1 Like

Queensland was ok with its local insert.

2 Likes

I believe they are building a purpose built studio/space for News etc

3 Likes

Same building, but with new office/studio space built in the tower section rather than using any of the large-format production studios for news programming.

I’d keep expectations low.

4 Likes

Is it August next year they move out?

1 Like

They haven’t specified a month but have indicated it will be late 2022.

1 Like

I could be wrong but I believe the lease is up around September

2 Likes

They’ll probably have moved all staff out a month before the end of the lease. Gives them enough time to pack everything and move things into storage if needed, or sell stuff, clean, etc.

1 Like

Has anyone else noticed how Nat hasn’t taken a single day off since taking over from Sam in March? Just noticeable given Sam was frequently absent in her last year (for good reasons though).

10 Likes

Well it’s not like she can really go anywhere, is it?

Also wouldn’t be a good look to start in her new main co-host role and be taking a lot of time off when they were (and still are) trying to sell the Nat & Kochie show.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s true, but Kochie, Karl and Ally have all taken breaks throughout the year, but good on Nat for powering through.

Definitely better from the show’s point of view to have her there as much as possible.

3 Likes

Or as I call it
Sydney’s Sunrise

1 Like

Nat rarely takes leave outside of Christmas. It’s always been that way.

5 Likes

Great work ethic.

10 Likes