Sunrise

This has gone a bit off-topic. If you want to discuss the Sunrise discussion, fine. But god knows we have plenty of Covid threads to discuss who is doing best.

12 Likes

7 Likes

Great songwriter

2 Likes

This looks great.

17 Likes

That’s double vacced. Given first dose is close to 70, it’ll only be a couple of weeks and that number will be double vacc
I’d rather be in Qld than NSW thanks very much. Life has been pretty normal for most of the state for most of the pandemic.
The media in the southern states just has to try to take the shine off us. Maybe just annoyed they’ve lost their treasured footy grand finals the last 2 years… haha

2 Likes

This is what Bianca Stone needs for the Qld news.

5 Likes

I agree. Very clean and crisp!

4 Likes

Only thing I’d do differently is either have yellow or white around the frame behind Matt. Bit too much orange.

3 Likes

I thought it was odd to send Matt too. If you were going to fly someone down, wouldn’t you send one of the weekday team? Especially if you need them to resonate with the market. Unless, they believe the weekend version of Today is the reason why Sunrise ended up performing poorly in Melbourne….

Also, Matt in the opener in a whiny tone: “Commmme onnnn Queensland!”

2 Likes

You could be on to something.

Bec and Lauren have presented from Melbourne for over 4 months now on Weekend Today.

1 Like

How that schmozzle rates even reasonably beggars belief.

3 Likes

Have you watched it this year? It’s much improved and the content isn’t fluff at all.

4 Likes

I find it disjointed in my opinion.

2 Likes

How so?

1 Like

It’s disjointed. Lol

The fact they aren’t in the same studio. I just don’t like the format.

1 Like

They are in the same studio. They’ve only been crossing to Bec in Melbourne because of COVID border closures. She’ll be back in Sydney next month and even then they’ve had Sophie sitting next to Dickie all year.

2 Likes

Which goes to my point. Because of Bec in a Melbourne I find it disjointed.

2 Likes

What do you think of Matt Doran being in Melbourne and them crossing back and forth to him since Friday?

1 Like

As a once off it was fine, moving forward I wouldn’t be a fan of it if it was to become permanent

4 Likes

Hahaha why? Made this article because Sunrise is losing its “No.1 Slot”

2 Likes