Sunrise

Again Sunrise flogging Qld over borders. You can’t tell me people in other border situations in other states aren’t being affected as well? Why the Qld bashing? You deserve to be No3 in this state, the way you report things.
Putting Paul Burt on the weather for a couple of days isn’t going to win us back….

5 Likes

More likely to turn everybody off! Seems like he is auditioning for a Sunrise role?

7 Likes

Lawd he will be insufferable this morning.

Really good segment looking back at 9/11 with Mike Amor just then.

5 Likes

Telegraph reports Samantha Brett is on a leave of absense.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/samantha-brett-leaves-sunrise-for-naked-sundays-sunscreen-business/news-story/8e8da8f9fbfbfeef692e30c2d6ebdf20

1 Like

It’s almost as if the head of Sunrise and Weekend Sunrise have a personal vendetta against Queensland and are unleashing their anger on the show.

Today’s taken advantage of that so Sunrise is due for a change in leadership. Hosts are fine but management needs to be changed.

8 Likes

I think it’s just really brought out how Sydney-centric the show is. All about how great Sydney is doing (which it clearly isn’t) so let’s bring the other states down a bit…
Even the hosts talk about “being in lockdown” etc but most of the states aren’t… they talk as if they’re speaking about everyone. They forget there’s other states out there doing just fine.

4 Likes

Again this morning they’re lumping Qld and Vic in with NSW saying Delta is taking hold… Um, no… we have a handful of active cases in Brisbane. And Vic is still a quarter of NSW.
Hype and scaremongering.

3 Likes

I’ve switched to Dicky and Weekend Today. Much better feel than Weekend Sunrise these days.

1 Like

3 Likes

Don’t understand why they would push this ridiculous agenda. Guess we know why Weekend Today has been pretty competitive lately too.

2 Likes

Why don’t Seven and News Corp just merge already. Match made in heaven

2 Likes

I’ve always been a fan of 7 and detest News Corp… I hate the direction 7 is heading with this agenda…

4 Likes

Which says something because it’s an absolute shocker IMO.

1 Like

Please don’t even entertain this thought. Seven’s already got their own problems and we don’t need Murdoch’s grubby fingers on Seven. Seven can improve if they try (with new management that is), but they’ll never improve with News Corpse.

2 Likes

7 News Brisbane is getting worse, thankfully 7 News QUEENSLAND hasn’t followed

3 Likes

This morning’s 7:30am Perth news update:

4 Likes

Totally off-topic but that is a terribly framed shot. Camera needs to be pulled back a fair bit.

3 Likes