Sunrise

I don’t get this continued argument from you. Just because someone clicks the link, doesn’t mean they don’t think/know it’s fucking crap.

4 Likes

Sometimes it’s fun to read just how whack their stories are. It’s basically just a story to say Kochie is approaching retirement, and Musher, Matt and Larry could be potential replacements.

They’ve thrown a few made up quotes in there for good measure.

3 Likes

Some times the similarities in graphics is a deliberate action though :wink:

There’s no way Larry can do Sunrise and The Chase. And lovely as he is, I don’t see them installing him to do harder news. He hasn’t even filled in for years.

Musher is a great fill-in but I see his focus being on the harder style of The Latest and 6pm.

They’re definitely grooming Doran to take over.

8 Likes

At this stage, you would think so. He does weekends and Fridays.

2 Likes

Interestingly, the article says that a Seven insider notes that Michael Usher has taken over Fridays.

He has not though. He did one Friday recently compared to the regular appearances by Doran and Kochie.

Also, it is a New Idea article.

3 Likes

Exactly. It’s not unlike them to write assumptions as facts in their mostly irresponsible editorial standards.

I think your are missing the point… its New Idea, meaning its full of crap.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Eddy has returned this morning after completing 2 weeks in quarantine.

9 Likes

Bit of a funny moment at the shows 5.30 opener with Kochie ‘missing his queue’ and in the recording both as the show opened with just Nat :upside_down_face:

4 Likes
15 Likes

One of the Queensland reporters this morning, Kristina Harazim, may be a recognisable face to some on here.

She’s currently a Freelance Journalist and has spent time in the last few years reporting overseas. She was previously at Seven before that, and you can see below she even presented a news update once, though I wouldn’t know what year that specifically was.

Nice to see a new, but familiar face on Sunrise.

12 Likes

If I were to take a guess, I’d say it would be between 2003 and early 2004, as that was when the Seven logo within the watermark changed from the ribbon to the simplified variant, and before the August 2004 relaunch.

1 Like

She struggles with live crosses. I was surprised that she was back.

Just noticed today (not sure how long it took them) the supers in traffic reports across all markets have been updated finally.

It’s quite large. Anyone got caps?

1 Like

Previously

3 Likes

They made it… bigger?

3 Likes

Paul Burt presenting weather on the Gold Coast this morning.

Matt’s voice not sounding awfully good at the start of the show. Up late celebrating the Demons win? :joy:

5 Likes