Sunrise (2015-Sept 2020)

According to her Facebook page, Nat is in Washington DC this week covering the Election for Sunrise

6 Likes

Nat is definitely going to be the next to go from Sunrise to a more “national” role. Great though to have her in the US.

1 Like

Nat in Washington this morning for Weekend Sunrise.
It has been great this year having Nat out in the field covering major events.

5 Likes

So is Sam the only one yet again not travelling overseas for the special telecast? It’s so messy when they have their presenters all over the place. She is letting them down.

at some point between 2001 and 2013.

3 Likes

I think Mike will be hosting with he in Sydney if thats what you mean?

I am quite glad Nat is getting to do these things. I have enjoyed Sunrise this week with Sam and Mike. They work well together and he is not as silly as Kochie has become. I actually think Sam has been swept up in Kochie being a little bored but thats just my opinion.

If you ask me, Kochie has had his day. He probably should’ve stepped aside for someone new when Mel Doyle did, or shortly after that. As for Samantha Armytage, she really should’ve just stuck to newsreading IMO!

1 Like

Sunrise won last week by 31,000 nationally.

3 Likes

Monday (7.11.16)- Friday (11.11.16): Mike Amor is co-hosting with Sam again this week. Eddy is also on the news, as Nat is live in the U.S for the Presidential Election.

1 Like

Nat looks stunning this morning!

Loving Mike on the show, definitely a better vibe,

3 Likes

Great backdrop being on the front lawn of the White House too.

1 Like

Karl Stefanovic’s ex Cassandra Thorburn eyeing a Sunrise role: reports

TODAY host Karl Stefanovic’s estranged wife is eyeing a key role on rival breakfast program Sunrise, according to reports.

Woman’s Day reports that Cassandra Thorburn, a successful journalist before she became a stay-at-home mum to she and Stefanovic’s children, is currently in talks with Sunrise.

“Seven execs are frothing at the prospect of employing Cass,” Woman’s Day quotes a network insider as saying.

It’s unclear whether the role on Sunrise would be on-camera or behind-the-scenes, but either way it would surely come as a bitter blow to Stefanovic after the couple’s 21 years of marriage

Isn’t that a symptom of rabies?

7 Likes

Sunrise has been great this week. Mike Amor has been great, he is great in that role and Sam has been very good with him there. Nat and Mark Riley at the White House have been very good & very funny. Have really enjoyed it. Been a great week.

4 Likes

Get Mike in the chair permanently with Sam, and put Kochie in Mike’s current role, or Seven’s Business editor or sports presenter. Maybe sunrise won’t be so unbearable after all.

4 Likes

Forgive if I am wrong, but I thought the whole reason Mel was removed from Sunrise was for her to be on the ground covering all these major events. She should really be where Nat is at present or hosting tomorrow’s coverage. It’s just a mess.

Having said that though Nat, as usual, has been doing a great job.

But Mel’s role has changed since then. She is now only Sunday Night.

4 Likes

#spin

2 Likes

It stinks.

Haha awkward moments at the 9am AEDT opener. Classic.

2 Likes