Sunrise (2015-Sept 2020)

[quote=“inthewild, post:1738, topic:69”]
Mike Amor just landed back in Sydney this morning so wouldnt be surprised if we see him in the hosts chair.
[/quote]Sam said this morning Andrew is with us for today so sounds like Mike could be hosting from Monday.

1 Like

I love it when they send Nat on location for reporting over Sam.

Although, Mel’s on location reporting increased just before her departure was announced :confused:

1 Like

Maybe Sarah Cumming or Hermione Kitson?

1 Like

Mike said on twitter he will be filling in for Kochie.

Mike is a much better fit then AOK, I was watching Sunrise this morning and it was unbearable in parts.

1 Like

Totally agree AOK is so over the top at times and Sam constantly giggling like a silly school girl at his remarks doesn’t help either.

I thought Mike would be in the US to cover next week’s Presidential Election. That’s why Chris Reason flew to America this week so Seven would still have two reporters on the ground.

Actually three reporters with Angela Cox and Emma Dallimore.

Imagine him filling in for Kochie on Sunrise…

Yeah, it’s soooo hard to imagine him presenting the show that he fronted nearly 15 years ago.

5 Likes

Sunrise won Week 44 by an average of 9,000 nationally with wins in Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth.

4 Likes

Sam Mac is back presenting weather this week.

1 Like

Prime7 press release puts its spin on the breakfast TV “debate”

THERE IS NO ARGUMENT IN REGIONAL MARKETS SUNRISE IS NO.1
PRIME7 NO.1 FOR BREAKFAST TV
There is no disputing the fact; regional viewers prefer to wake up to Sunrise each weekday morning, making it the No.1 breakfast program in 2016!
Of the total audience watching the commercial primary channels between 5.30am – 9.00am Monday to Friday across regional NSW and Victoria, 50.3% prefer Sunrise over the Today program (46.9%).
In the same timeslot, the Ten Affiliates only attracted a 2.8% audience share.
Start your day with Sunrise, 5.30am weekdays on PRIME7.
Source: Regional TAM – Free-to-Air, Northern NSW, Southern NSW and Victoria Combined, Total People, Week 7 – 44, 5.30am – 9.00am Monday to Friday, Commercial Primary Channels, Consolidated Data

5 Likes

I very much enjoy it when Mike Amor fills in for Kochie.

2 Likes

Apparently Sunrise is “Australia’s No. 1” (even the 5.30am part).

And on Tuesday

6 Likes

Why is Kochie in that ad when he is so obviously going to be on holidays?

2 Likes

If I recall correctly. That is the same footage used for last years footage.

Noticed on Sunrise this morning that Sam and Mike said multiple times (which made it way too obvious) that ‘we are the only breakfast program at Flemington’. It seemed somewhat petty. But I guess that’s what we have to look forward to from now on.

2 Likes

Pretty sure that wasn’t the reason why. It was pretty obvious what they were doing.

1 Like

Mike Amor is doing really well which is reflected in Sunrise’s ratings this week.

3 Likes