Sunrise (2015-Sept 2020)

Give Eddy Weekend Sunrise and Story of My Life during the week. Move Monique back to The Daily Edition.
Find somewhere for Sam Armatage. Late news? Afternoons? Weekends at 5?
I never thought Nat was the best choice to replace Mel, but I’m happy to admit that was probably wrong. She does seem the best fit now.
Someone completely different needed for weekday news if Nat hosts.

1 Like

Seven is just being a spoil sport. Claiming to be the #1 program has always been weekly wins and not averages. I mean when they first dethroned Today 12 years ago, they were celebrating like no tomorrow. It was based on weekly wins if I remember the newspaper article correctly, from the time

2 Likes

I think Seven’s main argument is that they are Australia’s #1, not 5-City-Metro #1.

Pretty petty though. Focus on improving the content rather than playing silly games.

7 Likes

I think she might be best on maybe, Sydney Weekender?

2 Likes

James Tobin back presenting weather this morning.
Nat Barr is reporting from Dreamworld with Eddy presenting news .

2 Likes

Where is Sam Mac? Is he just on holidays or shown the door?

Is Sunrise live into QLD this morning?

No

Thursday (27.10.16): Nat Barr will be reporting from Dreamworld again with Eddy presenting news. James Tobin is presenting the weather.

3 Likes

Kochie is now on holidays for a few weeks.

3 Likes

Who’s his fill-in? (AOK or Larry perhaps)

The cash cow.

5 Likes

Michael Usher? Mike Amor? Mark Beretta (doubt it)?

1 Like

I"m guessing Andrew but as @nationalnews mentioned Michael Usher l think it would be interesting to see Michael in the host chair for a short stint…but highly unlikely to happen.

You must be telling me that someone like Peter Overton will be on Today next! :smiley:

Possibly, given his recent stint. But remember all of this year, when Kochie has had holidays or more than one day off Mike Amor co-hosted.

[quote=“Salty, post:1732, topic:69”]
Michael Usher l think it would be interesting to see
[/quote] I always wanted Musher to do more filling-in on Today when he was at Nine.

Michael Usher co-hosting Today:

2 Likes

[quote=“Tom_TV7, post:1733, topic:69”]
You must be telling me that someone like Peter Overton will be on Today next!
[/quote]Michael is only the weekend newsreader so it’s possible that he could fill in on Sunrise or even Weekend Sunrise one day.

2 Likes

Didn’t he used to read the Today news?

Andrew O’Keefe hosting with Sam and Nat still reporting from Dreamworld this morning.

Nelson Aspen presenting entertainment today.

1 Like

Mike Amor just landed back in Sydney this morning so wouldnt be surprised if we see him next week in the hosts chair.

3 Likes