Sunrise (2015-Sept 2020)

I thought you said in the Today thread that they won the week before?

Monday (20.06.1.6): Nat co-hosting with Eddy on the news.

[quote=“spw68, post:1284, topic:69, full:true”]
I thought you said in the Today thread that they won the week before?
[/quote] Sunrise won for the first time when Today were on tour. The week after Today won again then last week, as @TV.Cynic, Sunrise won.

I suspect they are planning on having Eddie as news presenter and exposing her to news is making the audience adapt to her making it easier when she replaces Nat

1 Like

Last week’s post said

http://forums.mediaspy.org/t/today/101/494?u=tv.cynic

Sam said on twitter on Friday she is having long weekend returning on Wednesday.

1 Like

Confused … I can see two posts in the last day one saying Sunrise won last week, another saying Today won and Sunrise won the week before…
Who won week beginning 13 June?

1 Like

Sunrise - by 6,000 viewers.

1 Like

Got it now…
Sunrise won last week, Today won the week before (not last week) and Sunrise the week before that. :slight_smile:

Thursday (23.06.26)-Friday (24.06.16): Mike Amor co-hosting with Sam and Nat is on finance. It looks like Michael Pell is testing for a presenter line-up change ahead. In the last two weeks he has tried; Sam Mac away, Eddy has been in almost every role, Nat away, Sam away and now Kochie away. Interesting times ahead.

1 Like

Or maybe they all took their scheduled holidays and the shuffle is the same as they do every year.

3 Likes

Looks like Mike Amor will permanently replace Kochie when Kochie retires. He will bring in new blood to the show.

So the rest of the Amor family, who seem to be American citizens, are moving here?? How do you know?

[quote=“JBar, post:1293, topic:69”]
Or maybe they all took their scheduled holidays and the shuffle is the same as they do every year.
[/quote] I am not suggesting otherwise. I am just saying Pell is using this time of year where presenters take holidays to test new chems. And then, unlike over summer, he gets ratings to give a vague idea.[quote=“BigVic, post:1294, topic:69, full:true”]
Looks like Mike Amor will permanently replace Kochie when Kochie retires. He will bring in new blood to the show.
[/quote] It wouldn’t surprise me but a potential host is sitting right next to Kochie… just saying. Amor is good but not great. He doesn’t bring anything to the show- he is very vanilla.

I think you’ll find that many TV and radio presenters will take mid-year holidays over the next few weeks or so, it’s not going to be something exclusive to Sunrise.

2 Likes

And they’re probably all having a short break before they head off to Rio :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mike Amor has a news special on next week about the Chris Lane murder so perhaps he’s hosting as a bit of a cross promotion for that.

2 Likes

Mike Amor said on twitter yesterday that he is hosting for the next three weekends so obviously AOK will be on holidays.

7 Likes

Not from this weekend.

Andrew is now on holidays.

2 Likes

Mike Amor mentioned he will be covering volleyball at the Rio Olympics.

1 Like