Sunrise (2015-Sept 2020)

Nice slip of the tongue by Talitha at 9am.

She intended to say “pitch to voters”…

Michael Pell just tweeted that Kochie will be live from London tomorrow with brexit fallout.

1 Like

Really? They don’t need him there! It’s our last week before our election and they’ve sent one of their hosts to another country with 3 day old news.

6 Likes

[quote=“Ryan, post:1305, topic:69, full:true”]
Nice slip of the tongue by Talitha at 9am.

She intended to say “pitch to voters”…
[/quote] (it rhymed with pitch). I think Talitha should be banned from election coverage as this is not the first time…

[quote=“Salty, post:1306, topic:69, full:true”]
Michael Pell just tweeted that Kochie will be live from London tomorrow with brexit fallout.
[/quote] Promos all over Seven this morning during Weekend Sunrise too. I suppose Mike will fill-in for him on Tuesday while Kochie is in transit?

It’s a big story considering the ramifications Brexit will have on the UK and Europe as seen with events over the past 48 hours. Seven aren’t alone with sending people - Laura Jayes is in London for Sky News to cover it as well

[quote=“Ryan, post:1305, topic:69”]
She intended to say “pitch to voters”…[/quote]
Yeah they replayed at the end of the show with “big pitch” coming out “pig bitch”. :laughing:

1 Like

Yes and Carrie Bickmore should be banned from anything to do with airlines and Chris Bath anything to do with lottery wins. It was merely a slip of the tongue.

4 Likes

The best bit was when Simon used the B word when he threw to James for the weather :grinning:

LOL

2 Likes

@TV.Cynic, Did Sunrise win again last week?

It was a little sarcasm! I apologise for any confusion.

1 Like

Today won last week. Will post more details later.

New general promo for Sunrise using ColdPlay as the backing track.

I saw him on the promo

[quote=“spw68, post:1316, topic:69, full:true”]
New general promo for Sunrise using ColdPlay as the backing track.
[/quote] What was it about. Did it have something to do with either Sunrise bring the news when you wake or did it promote each presenter with their respective roles or something different?

No. Just a montage of ‘feel good’ moments. There was an end slogan, but I can’t remember what it was lol

2 Likes

6 Likes

He’s in one brief shot where he’s on stage and pointing at the crowd. Blink and you’d miss him.

It’s on their facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Sunrise/videos/10153635702990887/

1 Like

Very nice Sunrise family picture of Koch, Armytage and baby.

It’s good they have gone to the effort, even if it is quite cheesy.