Sunrise (2015-Sept 2020)

Wonder how regular Love Thy Neighbour will be?

I believe he was referring to Van Badham. Miranda Divine actually just sat there like a stunned mullet. She hardly uttered a word.

1 Like

Has Angela Cox replaced Monique permanently?

@mirb Monique returning from maternity leave at the end of this month, with Angela returning back to the US at that time.

2 Likes

Sunrise opened with the presenters on the couch talking about what’s coming up. Then went to headlines.

[quote=“Troiboi, post:1125, topic:69, full:true”]
Sunrise opened with the presenters on the couch talking about what’s coming up. Then went to headlines.
[/quote] Interesting. So it started with Ange and Andrew on the couch (they have done the first bit of the show from the couch) they did some banter, went to what is coming up package. Then did were they back at the desk after the intro/cross to the news?[quote=“Salty, post:1124, topic:69”]
Monique returning from maternity leave at the end of this month, with Angela returning back to the US at that time.
[/quote] Yeah, unfortunately.

1 Like

Not that much detail or exciting really. Just opened with them - at first I thought they were going to talk about something that may have happened - like a precursor to the show, but they simply said a story each (I think) before it went to the usual package headlines and voiceover.

Just odd Saturday Disney ending and straight to AOL and Ange.

1 Like

Nice finish to the show this morning with Angela, Talitha and Sally’s mums joining in on the last segment.

1 Like

Monday (09.05.16): Simon Reeve is on sport with Eddy in Melbourne for the morning-after-the-night-before (The Logies). OMG, after listening to Waleed’s speech, I think it was Sam, said," who is Mustafa" ? If she actually listened to his speech played, it was so obvious that she wasn’t suppose to know who it was…

I think it was more a “who is he” as in to wanting to know who it is that feels they can’t use their name.

Overall today’s show was rubbish. I don’t understand why they didn’t go to Melbourne, especially when it’s a market they are losing.
I actually sat through my first Today Show today, and although their OB’s aren’t as good as Sunrise I actually still quite enjoyed it.
Sunrise was just all giggles and Kochie seeming like he was in a mood.

I agree, although I daresay that Sunrise probably didn’t go to Melbourne for the Logies because most of the network is unofficially boycotting the event.

2 Likes

[quote=“Leostar, post:1130, topic:69”]
I think it was more a “who is he” as in to wanting to know who it is that feels they can’t use their name.
[/quote] Still my point , why does she think that she deserves to know in front of the public when Waleed specifically said his identity was to be kept unknown?[quote=“SydneyCityTV, post:1131, topic:69”]
I agree, although I daresay that Sunrise probably didn’t go to Melbourne for the Logies because most of the network is unofficially boycotting the event.
[/quote] It shows Pell had no confidence in Sunrise winning the News or Panel show Logie… It seems to be more that the 7 news and current affairs is on strike as Better Homes and Gardens and Home and Away had excessive members.

I actually sat through my first Today Show today, and although their OB’s aren’t as good as Sunrise I actually still quite enjoyed it.
[/quote] And most of Today’s content was shown/discussed last night so that says a lot about Sunrise :slight_smile:

1 Like

I read on The Age that seven apparantly were not allowed to do an OB at crown.

2 Likes

Oh that’s right. My apologies. I do remember hearing that they didn’t go due to not being able to get permit.
Odd that Eddie and guests could sit outside in the location that the OB would normally be though…
Must have been to do with size and amount of crew… Or Nine sabotaged ha :wink:

I don’t understand why they didn’t go to Melbourne, especially when it’s a market they are losing.
[/quote] Quite clearly, it wouldn’t have hurt. The ratings support your theory.

New backdrop featured in Sunrise’s Perth News with Matt Tinney as of yesterday I believe.

OLD

NEW

4 Likes

^ Gosh those graphics are horrid

3 Likes

Appeared to be a live shot too with traffic and people passing behind him.

Saturday (14.05.16)- Sunday (15.05.16): Ryan Phelan is on sport and Angela Cox is doing the weather. Ange is actually really good at that too, although I am not sure why they didn’t just get Sally Bowrey to do it as well as the Entertainment News.

Interesting article about Sam not going to Rio due to wanting to have a child in the future out this morning.

Report says Kochie, Eddy and Nat will lead the broadcast.

1 Like