Sunrise (2015-Sept 2020)

8 Likes

I see…

Still, I have no doubt they’ll have her on in some capacity to re-introduce her to the Seven audience. It’s the best show they have to do it.

3 Likes

Thursday (07.11.2019): James Tobin is presenting weather again this morning. Beretts returned to sports today.

5 Likes

Sam Armytage publicly acknowledges relationship for the first time in Who spread.

4 Likes

Mmmm hello. Good catch, Sam.

Exactly- why go public with this when she has always been so guarded about her relationship status?

2 Likes

About 6:01 in Brisbane the TMS live bug and logo animated onto the screen during a transition to a live cross to Canberra, they disappeared just as quick and it was a few seconds before the Sunrise watermark appeared again.

1 Like

Well she’s done it on her terms… so there’s a difference.

4 Likes

2 Likes

I also thought she would appear on Sunrise next year even for a short stint… doing Entertainment or a series of celebrity interviews for the show.

Nothing to do with 7 Publicity’s terms?

Eddy’s last day is actually tomorrow (Friday). @Avatar5991 I was wrong, sorry. I suspect that she just won’t be on Entertainment.

5 Likes

3 Likes

:joy:Screenshot_20191108-075444~3

5 Likes

Oh god, they’ve gone off the deep end on this bit.

Sam Mac is back from holidays next week.

6 Likes

Sunrise has been so fun this whole week. What a team they have. Today ought to restart the whole thing.

5 Likes

8 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4lMOpclix8/

I’ll miss these crazy kids while we wait for the arrival of our own crazy baby. Thanks for the send off @sunriseon7 and a HUGE thank you to all of our viewers for the beautiful gifts, words of advice and well wishes. See you in 2020 :baby:t2: xxx

7 Likes

An idea/suggestion for a minor revamp of Sunrise.

News updates at the top of the hour (during which there are live crosses to the correspondents around Australia, and in the UK/US) should be rebranded “The Latest” so that viewers can get, as the subtitle suggests, the latest on a developing story.

It would still be presented by Natalie Barr. The news updates at the bottom of the hour will remain as it is.

For example: At 7:00am, Kochie, Sam or Nat will say “It’s 7:00am, time for The Latest, here’s Nat/Eddy/Angie”. At 7:30am one of the three will say “It’s 7:30am, news time, here’s [presenter]”.

1 Like

If it ain’t broke, why try to fix it?

6 Likes