Sunrise (2015-Sept 2020)

4 Likes

Sydney reporter Jessica Ridley returned from her holidays this morning.

2 Likes

With special coverage on the NSW bushfires, Sunrise was more than 100k ahead of Today nationally yesterday. It was their best performance this week, in what has been a quiet week for the show due to school and public holidays.

3 Likes

Welcome Matt (with a new V/O for Weekend Sunrise- no full names):

I see he’s already sucking-up by wearing a tie. :wink:

12 Likes

The claim of an exclusive interview with the cast of the Maleficent movie is so easily disproved.

3 Likes

6 Likes
2 Likes

LOL! Well I haven’t seen much innovation on the show in probably 10 years. They still aren’t using their set to it’s full potential- all they are doing is denting and scratching the hell out of it.

The palettes they are using for the news shot is what should be used more and the rest of the on screen graphics should tie into this. At the moment they are completely opposite.

The on screen supers and ticker are still hideous and the title card is still too dark and boring.

Overall it hasn’t changed much since the Boland years and is riding in its coat tales. So if that’s not complacent I have no idea what is.

7 Likes

Exactly, the set and graphics in the 2010-15 era were just world class and simply perfect.

6 Likes

I don’t get it.

1 Like

Last time they tried that in 2016 people turned off.

1 Like

Loved the 2010-15 set and graphics. Don’t forget Cash Cow winners dropping the F-bomb or saying “I wake up with Today” live on air

8 Likes

Don’t forget Kochie telling the latter caller you referred to, “We don’t give a stuff about Today”!

5 Likes

they should never have let kochie stay with sunrise

What’s not to get?

He doesn’t mind where/how people watch sunrise, as long as they watch a bit of it.

Duh!

3 Likes

You need to get a sense of humour.

2 Likes

The existence of humour is needed to get a sense of it darl.

1 Like

Hilarious.

1 Like

Kochie telling the winner to “get stuffed” after saying the Today show magic words

4 Likes

i dont prefur either . no wonder sunrises ratings are down compared to what they are used to be . esp if kotchie behaves like a immaure twat sometimes lol