Sunrise (2015-Sept 2020)

Better yet would be for Matt Doran to do Fridays and replace AOK on weekends, although we all know the chances of that happening are.

2 Likes

Nathan Templeton presenting sport this morning

3 Likes

Kochie is usually always back from leave on Melbourne Cup Day.

1 Like

8 Likes

Sunrise won week 44 by an average of 17,000 winning all days except Wednesday that Today won by 1,000. Sunrise won Friday by 39,000.

5 Likes

Is Kochie back tomorrow though?

I don’t think so. It is my belief that Baz is here for the week, including Melbourne Cup day at Flemington tomorrow.

1 Like

Baz is hosting all week. And is also taking part in Melb Cup pre race coverage tomorrow.

3 Likes

Nice to see sunrise changing it up a bit having a different opener title card.

8 Likes

Wednesday

Melbourne

6 Likes

I cant believe how much of a snob Sam is becoming. Add in Eddy and her level of arrogance and Sunrise is becoming more and more unbearable.

4 Likes

Sam made a comment on social media the other day that I couldn’t believe. Something about being so happy to be away from people screaming outside of a window. What is her problem since she took over from Mel? She was much better in her WS days

1 Like

She was referring to the fact that she wasn’t at the races on Saturday and she was pleased. Nothing to do with being on Sunrise.

1 Like

What is with the constant criticism of Sam? Everything she does or says seems to be picked to shreds by individuals and then is clearly blasted on here with little contextual information/ jumping to conclusions. Obviously there was a love for Mel on Sunrise but that was some time ago and ratings clearly haven’t been affected in the long term. The constant demeaning of presenters is almost like this forum is the Daily Mail or Women’s day. My personal opinion is that there needs to be some level of respect for all morning show presenters having to wake up at 3am but in saying that they get paid! I’m not saying that she’s the best but she must be doing something right if they are winning. In terms of arrogance I find that hard to tell considering no one knows her personally (I think?) she’s on air for 3 hours having to just follow what’s given to her.

1 Like

i fully diasgree she and kochie are the most toxic immature presenters on morning breakfast tv . esp after that immature stunt with merv hughs and the eggs

Can’t wait to vote for them in the Hottest 100 this year!

1 Like

Well then wake up with today for more toxicity and immaturity

1 Like

Personally, I don’t rate the breakfast shows on either Seven or Nine particularly highly.

2 Likes

I actually am a big fan of Sam and Sunrise. I just note of late her personal opinions and snide comments leave me a little taken aback. This has nothing to do with Mel. Nor does it have anything to do with ‘constantly critisising’. More an observation.

1 Like

Disagree. Karl Stefanovic is the reason why I cannot stand Today.

2 Likes