Sunrise (2015-Sept 2020)

Were you ever charged with stalking offences? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

What the hell are you implying?
I simply recall a conversation they had on Sunrise a few years ago.

lol it was clearly a joke comment.

4 Likes

Leider hat der Mann explodiert. Traurig.

2 Likes

Simon Reeve reading sport and weather again this weekend, James Tobin is still on holidays.

4 Likes

Sorry for the “sad explosion” but I didn’t get how that was relevant?

2 Likes

Sorry to mention the stalking. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Mel McLaughlin is presenting sport and Sam is back co-hosting with Kochie this morning…

EDIT -Mel will also be presenting sport tomorrow morning.

6 Likes

At least she can talk about Jarryd Hayne without Fergo next to her :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: .

2 Likes

Mark Beretta is suppose to return tomorrow morning.

1 Like

The Daily Telegraph loves creating scrag fights.

SUNRISE STAND-IN MEL MCLAUGHLIN GOES HEAD-TO-HEAD WITH NATALIE BARR OVER KIDS SPORT
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/sunrise-standin-mel-mclaughlin-goes-headtohead-with-natalie-barr-over-kids-sport/news-story/5e568e36065c951a4d02d7fd789e2ec6

1 Like

I didn’t read the article but I watched the video and it was seriously awkward. I cringed.

4 Likes

Rob Scott presenting Sunrise Perth News on Thursday & Friday this week.

1 Like

Edwina will be live from the Emmy Awards red carpet on Monday morning.

4 Likes

Sunrise will be on from 6 am tomorrow

3 Likes

Saturday (16.09.17) - Sunday (17.0.2017): With Monique on holidays, Kylie Gillies is co-hosting with Andrew this weekend.

Gold Coast weather presenter Liz Cantor presented Saturday weather and Simon did sport and weather on Sunday, in James’ absence…

5 Likes

Great to see Kylie co-hosting this weekend, it has been a while since she last filled in.

8 Likes

She would be the weekday co-host, if Boland had his way. Kylie does a great job at breakfast.

IIRC, the last time she co-hosted Weekend Sunrise was in 2014 and 2011 on Sunrise.

4 Likes

No sunrise on 7 in Perth show simulcast simulcast with mate

We can watch sunrise on live plus in Perth but 7mate is on 7
Whats going on

1 Like