Sunrise (2015-Sept 2020)

Perhaps they could televise her wedding live during Sunrise. We all know how much Pell loves a wedding.

7 Likes

Sam’s interview with Malcolm Turnbull was good today, I would like to see her do more of the serious/big name interviews, and less of the fluffy stuff. I think it would make Sunrise much better to watch.

1 Like

Kochie hasn’t been on since Monday

This morning’s line up

3 Likes

He was only away yesterday and today

1 Like

Sunrise’s promo used to be “Wake up with friends” long before today’s slogan began.

1 Like

The Sunrise set will look great in a year or two when they do a refresh and get rid of that horrible apricot/turquoise combination.

1 Like

And the graphics, I’m hoping for a flatter look

Who says they will do a refresh? They didn’t do any refreshes to the 2010-2016 set/ graphics apart from changing the couch.

One reason why WS does so well is surely that they have had a full team attendance for months now whereas WT seems to change every weekend.

1 Like

Same set builder as Today?

2 Likes

Week 16 (non-ratings) saw both breakfast shows well down in ratings (school hols?) but Sunrise was still ahead by 15,000.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Does anybody have the video of the extended ‘10 Years of Sunrise’ video montage which was made for their anniversary?

8 Likes

Good to see them back in Melbourne for this years Logies… last year they all stayed in Sydney, which I believe was a big mistake in the ratings??

3 Likes

Thank you! I tried looking and failed clearly :confused:

Sam and Kochie hosting from the Gold Coast with Nat and Beretts for Anzac Day coverage.

6 Likes

7 Likes

Sunrise’s decision to broadcast from Melbourne paid off yesterday with a post-Logies ratings win.

Edit - the win was by just 1,000!!

6 Likes