Sunrise (2015-Sept 2020)

Kochies reaction is always priceless, but viewers feedback says his being rude when it’s clearly all a joke.
Seriously though, in my opinion, they shouldn’t give them the money from now on if they answer with that, either that or create your own so that it happens on Today.

4 Likes

Somebody should answer with “I wake up with sunrise” … or “I wake up with sunrise cash cow:joy:. Just when everybody thinks the winner is about to say today, nope!

1 Like

If Sunrise did that, Nine’s lawyers would be half-way through suing Seven by the time the caller picked up.

5 Likes

True. Though I was meaning a caller ought to say it (without any official direction from 7 or Sunrise). Kochie would be about ready to fire back after hearing the “I wake up with”. :wink:

Who is this Today person? They seem to wake up with a lot of people.:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Not true. They’re on assignment. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Koch needs a new line, or is “get stuffed” on the autocue? He’s a bit like Ron Burgundy but not as credible and certainly not a babe magnet.

2 Likes

Kochie off for a couple of days. Michael Usher co-hosting

5 Likes

Sam is back from holidays.

2 Likes

Angela Cox still presenting Entertainment

4 Likes

Watching Sunrise this morning I couldn’t help but feel Michael has better chemistry with Sam than Kochie, Nat or Beretts. I think if Mark Ferguson continues on Seven News Sydney despite how much we hate him as a presenter, and Pell is stupid enough to not let Beretts become co-host (Come on! Beretts deserves it), when Kochie retires, maybe Michael could start sharing co-hosting roles with AOK (with them doing different days of the week).

But after seeing AOK host during the week, I’d rather someone else than AOK (Chris Reason maybe). But my favourite combos would be: Sam and Michael, Nat and Michael, Nat and Beretts.

But in all honesty, Fergo for Sunrise anyone?

3 Likes

I like none of your ideas or suggestions. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Thanks for that insightful feedback :wink: .

1 Like

i like all of ur suggestions:)

I like Usher on Sunrise but when Kochie retires I would like to seem Mike Amor take the spot. It’s more difficult given his current location and fanily etc in the US but have loved him when he fills in. Can’t see it being anytime soon but.

3 Likes

New voice-over for Sunrise I’ve noticed over the past 48 hours?

Nick McKay (Seven’s News and Current Affairs & big events voice-over) on leave or something?

Congratulations to Eddy who announced her engagement to boyfriend Neil Varcoe. They have been together for six years.

7 Likes

Eddy’s engagement on Entertainment news…

3 Likes

5 Likes

IT looked like Koch wasn’t in during this morning. I believe he is in Adelaide for the Port v Carlton game tonight.