Sunrise (2015-Sept 2020)

Edwina will be live from the Emmy Awards red carpet on Monday morning.

4 Likes

Sunrise will be on from 6 am tomorrow

3 Likes

Saturday (16.09.17) - Sunday (17.0.2017): With Monique on holidays, Kylie Gillies is co-hosting with Andrew this weekend.

Gold Coast weather presenter Liz Cantor presented Saturday weather and Simon did sport and weather on Sunday, in James’ absence…

5 Likes

Great to see Kylie co-hosting this weekend, it has been a while since she last filled in.

8 Likes

She would be the weekday co-host, if Boland had his way. Kylie does a great job at breakfast.

IIRC, the last time she co-hosted Weekend Sunrise was in 2014 and 2011 on Sunrise.

4 Likes

No sunrise on 7 in Perth show simulcast simulcast with mate

We can watch sunrise on live plus in Perth but 7mate is on 7
Whats going on

1 Like

@nationalnews

5 Likes

No, she had two days off this week because she was at the Perth Fashion Festival, not because she knew she would be co-hosting Weekend Sunrise this weekend. Btw when did Mon say she was going on holidays? I don’t believe she said she was last weekend…

1 Like

As your aware it is s not always mentioned on air that someone is going on holidays.

4 Likes

Normally they do announce on air though so their dedicated viewers know why they might not be there in coming days/weeks; that’s how I know that a presenter from any of Seven’s news shows are going on holidays to announce it here on this forum…

2 Likes

I agree. Natalie Barr and Kylie Gillies both have much better chemistry with Kochie compared to Sam Armytage. Not to mention the former two have some news credentials unlike Sam.

1 Like

After graduating from Charles Sturt University with a Communication Degree (majoring in Broadcast Journalism), Samantha Armytage started her career as a reporter and back-up presenter at WIN Television in Canberra.

Samantha was then approached to work as a political correspondent for Sky News in the Canberra Press Gallery. There she covered breaking stories including the 2001 Bali bombings, the start of the Iraq War, a federal election and the January 2003 Canberra bushfire… coverage that brought her to the attention of Channel Seven bosses in Sydney.

17 Likes

Monday (18.09.2017): Sam Mac is off sick this morning. With James Tobin on holidays and Eddy in the US, Sam and Kochie are reading today’s weather.

2 Likes

@nationalnews

Sam with be back tomorrow morning.

Eddy at the Emmys this morning.

5 Likes

I got excited about this headline, Koch was about to leave.

But when I clicked it was about his AFL role, so I stopped reading.

7 Likes

Sunrise is now promoting their team’s news experience.

7 Likes

Pretty decent promo.

5 Likes

New promo:

12 Likes

Simon Reeve reading weather forecast this weekend

5 Likes