Studio 10 (2015-2020)

You should give the whole show a go… you might be pleasantly surprised… or maybe not

12 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue: I do watch it . When i get a chance and when I do I think I have said in this topic that it is quite a refresh to what I currently see on TV. So don’t worry - I do like the show. :stuck_out_tongue: Just I don’t watch it everyday :stuck_out_tongue:

roll break early? that’ll keep the tech guys on edge! :joy:

Jess is returning from holidays tomorrow.

2 Likes

Ita is also back today.

2 Likes

Studio 10 was number two (ahead of Seven) in Monday’s ratings.

4 Likes

Why was TMS so low? Not on air in all markets?

1 Like

We should probably acknowledge that both The Morning Show and Today Extra are on hiatus with summer repeats currently airing, yet it does not explain why TMS was so low and Extra was the best.

But great figures for Studio 10, particularly in the 11-12. I thought you were very competitive.

3 Likes

TMS aired in all markets - the rating is for 9am - 11.30am.

Jo Casamento filling in for Jess today.

1 Like

ok, if you like seeing behind the scenes then you’re going to love Studio 10 tomorrow. Our SPIN THE WHEEL DAY will be chaotic as we move sets in and out for the different segments that come up on the wheel.

I’m not 100% sure how I;m going to time out the show but we’re hoping it will make for good tv… or perhaps car crash tv… we’ll see.

17 Likes

Looking forward to it. Good luck!

4 Likes

@blackbox car crash television is entertaining to watch mate and I’m sure Ding Dong and the team will have viewers in stitches.

3 Likes

Just set the PVR :slight_smile: For 1 hour :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Does anyone recall if Tonight Live with Steve Vizard did a similar stunt with a wheel determining the rundown of the show? It was that or they ran the entire show back to front with closing credits and weather airing first.

2 Likes

Everything old is new again. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Robbo spinning the wheel plenty of laughs !

7 Likes

Love it @blackbox !

They had a lot of fun with it (still going in Queensland) - doesn’t seem to be much automation at Studio 10!

Lots of set moving:

Embarrassing angles

Rob needed a little lie down at one point

Crew being interviewed

BTS

9 Likes

It’s great that they have a reasonably big staff. They have an atmosphere where it appears it is hospitable to a good workplace. We need more variety on Australian television, especially as it is conducive to more employment. Well done Rob.

13 Likes