Studio 10 (2015-2020)

Too old to be strapped to a lie detector?

1 Like

Parts of the interview were shown on Nine News QLD - managing to get the Melbourne Cup super on screen

Also on the Gold Coast news as she is a “Gold Coaster”.

2 Likes

Thursday 31 October-

Sarah is back hosting with Merrick Watts,Joe and Angela on the panel.

1 Like

@TV.Cynic Any lift in the ratings yesterday for the Corby interview?

See :wink:

1 Like

It’s a shame they didn’t have more time to promote it.

1 Like

This is hilarious, and is what makes Studio 10 imo.

3 Likes

Friday 1 November-

Richard Reid is on the panel with Sarah, Angela and Joe.
Hugh Riminton is reading news updates this morning.

1 Like

It’s 9.05 and they have not had one hot topic discussion as yet. I’ve been enjoying Studio 10 of late but I really think they need to go harder with the hot topics section of the show. Especially in the opener half hour.

9.10 - return from commercials and straight into the 3rd infomercial :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

I definitely agree - way more Hot Topics are needed. Just scour the newspapers and Daily Mail each morning, hire a couple more junior producers and make it happen. The boring long-form interviews are really quite hard to watch.

But I think the real thing Studio 10 lacks is the openness of the hosts to over-share or go off-topic like they used to. Back in the day Jess really was in her element in those moments and Joe was a lot funnier back then too.

5 Likes
6 Likes

Saturday 2 November-

Sarah hosting with Angela Bishop and Nadia Bartel.

3 Likes

It’s been a long time since 10 have been live for 14 hours continuously. Studio 10 into Derby Day into 10 news into the rugby World Cup final.

The Studio 10 coverage so far is somewhat boring.

5 Likes

The first 20 mins or so was a tough slog to watch, but once they got into the interviews it was a bit better. This guest brought a bit of liveliness, maybe he should have been on instead of Bartel:

Natalie Hunter is doing the roving gig but I think I would have preferred Jono Coleman to break up the same-same personalities:

Georgia Love also did a report. It was good to see her back on Studio 10.

6 Likes

Overall, a good Saturday show?
(even if it was from a different location from usual)

The show was fine.
Started off a bit slow, due to no one being there at 8.30, but once a few guests arrived it picked up.
They should have had News Updates though.

3 Likes

8 Likes

For a second I was like, that’s a massive performance space they built for the races… Then I realised it was Sydney :joy:

4 Likes

That gradient green they’re using for the supers looks much nicer than the regular supers. It blends better with the white third and pink logo.

2 Likes