Studio 10 (2015-2020)

They can’t pay her for the interview because the Proceeds of Crimes Act prevents her from profiting from the notoriety gained from her criminal acts. Makes you wonder if Ten offered her a job or something else to get her to appear.

Remember when Seven was raided by the Federal Police because it was thought they had signed Corby to a lucrative deal? I wonder if Ten will attract similar attention from the AFP.

As per my article, she’s not getting paid as it’s a promotion for her book.

1 Like

Thanks for the explanation mate haha misread your article.

1 Like

Corby has done numerous video pieces on Instagram. I’m surprised that Studio 10 hasn’t said “Schapelle Corby breaks her silence”.

This is a great opportunity for Studio 10:

1 Like

I think this was my most favourite thing I ever did in that show!

3 Likes

Wednesday 30 October-

Natarsha Belling hosting with Kerri-Anne, Angela and Joe on the panel.
Hugh Riminton is reading news updates this morning.

2 Likes

Schapelle will be in the studio this morning

Thoughts on Schapelle Corby’s Interview

1 Like

I don’t like the Melbourne Cup supers they had on during the interview, not sure if this is a permanent change or not but only noticed it while I caught the Schapelle interview.

1 Like

Was it strange Sarah wasn’t there for such a big deal? Acknowledge things happen but thought it was odd.

Bit of an odd interview. Moreso for Schapelle herself.

The Cup supers were clearly used for promotion of the show given the press I assume this interview will get.

Kerri-Anne will be at Flemington Racecourse tomorrow to unveil the set for Studio 10.

2 Likes

Update to the Schapelle story / KAK ended the interview after 6 minutes as that was the ‘promise she made’. So KAK must have been behind the decision to go Studio 10.

1 Like

Online they have a scrolling watermark across the vision of the interview. Was this also on air or just the Exclusive bug?

Sarah is hosting the Women’s Weekly Christmas special this year. I assume that she has to do some V/O work etc and that is why she has been away a couple of times recently. But, I could be wrong. It is a shame that Sarah wasn’t there for the interview today, but events sometimes collide.

TV Blackbox are saying that Corby’s sister Mercedes, who did an entire show as the 5th panelist last year, was the one who encouraged Shapelle to go to Studio 10.

Good to see Tarsh filling in for Sarah over Kerri-Anne or Angela.

The recap at the end of the show had the scrolling watermark. Not during the actual interview on air though.

1 Like

The scrolling watermark.

Sarah may have pre-planned a day off to make up for doing the racing special on Saturday and since this wasnt locked in until yesterday, she couldnt change things.

5 Likes

On air

1 Like

Just heard it on air. Schapelle was meant to do 6 minutes, bu KAK made an arrangement for her to stay after the adbreak and she promised her people it would only be for 1 minute so thats why she wrapped it up.

8 Likes

Was that a good idea tho