6 Likes

What about it?

1 Like

Denise and Craig had to fill in the gaps

Studio Audience today…

2 Likes

Have they fallen asleep yet?

5 Likes

I’m not too sure they have arrived yet… ?

1 Like

Audience welcomed at 9:30 am

5 Likes

I’m home with covid at the moment. Todays show has been a massive improvement to their regular shows that I’ve seen throughout the week.

But I do feel todays show has exceeded this months budget.

Basically, this can be a good production and enjoyable, if 10 provide more funding to it again.

7 Likes

I wonder if there will be more money in the kitty for the show with Sarah moving to The Project? :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

When is Sarah’s last show? and how will that work if she’s filmed a bunch of holiday/xmas eps?

1 Like

Sarah said when the announcement was made that she will still be front and centre over the Summer series. Got the impression its already filmed… or at least underway.

4 Likes

“I’ve forgotten what it feels like to have an audience! I mean in the studio…”
:joy:

4 Likes

Some of those jokes probably aren’t meant to be allowed before 8:30pm… :joy:

Jess Eva this morning.

6 Likes

Oh wait. Didn’t my post get deleted? Expect an announcement soon about the host in 2023

1 Like

Jess Eva is without a breakfast radio job next year - could she replace Sarah Harris?

I hope not. Don’t like her personally. Ange should be rewarded for sticking with the network.

4 Likes

Ange might be happy with the flexibility of just being Entertainment Editor.

6 Likes

As good as Angela Bishop is on Studio 10, i can’t see her being on the show full time. As im assuming she wants to be 10’s Entertainment Editor (which is mainly the odd interview / red carpet gig which will rolled out for the News).

Then again, Studio 10 does have that flexibility feel to the show if she does have to go an assignment.

4 Likes

And to put it bluntly I suspect they’ll want somebody younger given other recent presenter hires.

1 Like