Studio 10

Hang on, what will happen to Ding Dong?

She hasnā€™t been regularly been appearing on the show for quite some time now, donā€™t think any changes to the show will mean much when it comes to Denise.

1 Like

Bring back Belvedere, John Foreman and Moira :slight_smile:

Or even David and Kimā€¦

Someone said something about a Jane Hall/Colin Lane combo before. Thatā€™s something Iā€™d try and Iā€™d also tweak the format so that it borrows elements of what worked well before in the old format, The Circle and GMA back in the day.

Bring back The Circle iā€™d say. At least Chrissie Swan will be retiring her Brekkie Show in Melbourne. Replace Yumi Stynes. Bring back Gorgi Colghan to Ten. And put Ding Dong reunite with the girls

Tahyna.

2 Likes

Sheā€™s had lots of health issues, hasnā€™t she?

They should move Tristan on to sports commentary that seems to be his passion or a sports panel show. I imagine the absence of Nerelda means sheā€™s probably going to take over probably as a trial. I think Angela is capable of hosting and she was quite good with Steve Jacobs even though it was an odd pair.

1 Like

Team up Exelby and Jacobs and watch them bring the laughs.

6 Likes

Narelda is off for personal reasons i think. She just started her summer early.

1 Like

Surely Steve Jacobs is a shoe in, maybe Steve, Narelds and Tristian together.

3 Likes

Craig made a bunch of ā€œjokesā€ about Sarah going to the Project today. Also Tash mentioned how shes moving closer to her.

All that being said, with such short notice do you think they have planned a big farewell show with all the old faces? Or will it just be a video package and bye like others.

1 Like

Nah for sure a farewell show. Sheā€™s the O.G. of this show.

1 Like

They just had a 9th birthday show (the one with the BIG announcement) - just pull out the footage from that.

3 Likes

Sarah is on the front cover of Stellar magazine this Sunday.

2 Likes

Hard to know how many of the ā€œold facesā€ are still on good enough terms with the network or the producers of the show.

3 Likes

Well, Jess has been on the show often. Ita was just on the other day and considering how close Joe & Sarah were, I think he would be more than willing to appear for her farewell.

2 Likes

Anything special about Tuesdayā€™s show?; +50% more than its usual audience.

2 Likes

Christmas on Studio 10

5 Likes

Surely Ang will take over Sarah on Studio 10.

3 Likes