Studio 10

Discuss the new look etc of the show and beyond here.

Old thread here.

4 Likes

Screenshot_20200913-171758~2

1 Like

Good luck to the new hosting duo - of Tristan McManus and Sarah Harris. Probably be a few jittery moments early on, but should hopefully get better as time goes on.

5 Likes
1 Like

Caps from the 10 News package

The last segment from the old team was this morning when Angela signed off at 11:54 with a pre-recorded message to join Tristan and Sarah on Monday.

7 Likes

Why do they call it a breakfast show when it really isn’t and starts at the bizarre time of 8am

6 Likes

The dancing is already triggering me. Hopefully, there’s no dancing segments.

3 Likes

Are they slowing grooming the show Into a 2 host format to move uo to 6 or 7am?

1 Like

Of course there will be :joy:

Looks like no new look tomorrow, just the new team.

2 Likes

Is his accent a barrier to watch?

Matt Doran encountered this in the US

1 Like

Did he? I thought he was just replaced by Chris Harrison who was much higher profile.

1 Like

Yes a bit jarring calling it a “breakfast show”. It’s a morning show.

Probably limited to 10 News Sunday scripting.

1 Like

Breakfast Show for bludgers. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

now that kak and joe are gone im going to start rewatching this

1 Like

Yes. Viewers couldn’t understand why an aussie was hosting a. Very domestic focused crime show. Research showed it confused them they liked his accent -but it was a a barrier. Local stations constantly asked Warner bros about it.

2 Likes

Personally, I reckon it would have been better if Sarah and Tristan were launching a brand new program tomorrow instead of hosting a revamped version of Studio 10.

Considering the format change and the baggage associated with the ‘Studio 10’ brand, it would have been best for all concerned to start afresh with a new program.

12 Likes

Agreed. Although a new show means more $$ required to be spent.

2 Likes

Robotic cameras in that studio… is this new or have they been around for a while at 10?

9 Likes

With Narelda sitting at the desk for news.
Usual news preview at the start of the show then Entertainment preview with Angela Bishop.

3 Likes