Studio 10

Agreed. Is she even watching the same show?
The show doesn’t have enough depth and substance to be “woke” :rofl:

2 Likes

It’s just a clickbait comment. What is she trying to sell?

1 Like

:dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar:

1 Like

As soon as these people bring up “woke” you know they have no argument. If anything switching from a predominently female presented format to a traditional male/female combo is as anti-woke as you can get.

1 Like

Where’s Tristan and Sarah today?

1 Like

Angela Bishop and Steve Jacobs seems to be good together.

2 Likes

1 Like

Are they old mates?

Normally you’d be saying Sarah and Tristan must be away because they are auditioning for Today. :joy:

5 Likes

Probably off practicing some new dance moves.

8 Likes

Beau joined Angela this morning. There was more serious news coverage than usual with the flood emergency.

5 Likes

Sarah is going to The Project:

About time she got promoted.
I think Angela will replace Sarah on Studio 10.

10 Likes

The on-air announcement

4 Likes

Yo. This is actually massive. Good for Ten for getting on her and finally be on a nightly show. Thank goodness the project is still there. Also Sarah has been on Studio 10 since 2013.
@blackbox your thoughts.

8 Likes

With Sarah gone now is @blackbox’s version of the show completely dead now?

1 Like

Sarah held the show together. Without her, i cant see it holding up. Unless its a condenced 90 (or 120 max) minute show.

4 Likes

Reckon they keep Studio 10 or try something new?

1 Like

She deserved better. About time she is on a nightly show.
Don’t know what’s left for Studio 10 though.

3 Likes

I think it will be Tristan and his wife.But dare i say it I think because of all the stories of white wash they will put Narelda in even though she is probably one of the worst hosts on tv

2 Likes

What kind of strain would that be on the marriage though if they had to work and live together 24/7. It will probably be Abbie Chatfield at this point with what media think people want