Studio 10

1 Like

There was a whole group of people who used to go, they’re regulars but with the pandemic I think most will want to still wear masks or unfortunately passed away.

Way to bring the mood down. :cry:

66 unread posts in this thread and I enjoyed every single one of them.

13 Likes

You can guarantee I won’t waste electricity by turning on the TV next time they tease a big announcement.

6 Likes

Lol. More comments in here today, than actual viewers of the show :stuck_out_tongue:

A studio audience on Fridays in December only? Really? As for this “massive news”, well, what a utter letdown.

While I can appreciate they are trying to recoup what they had previously, perhaps the reason it is on Fridays only is because they are trialing it first, I do wonder if they have any other plans to make it worth visiting the program LIVE once again.

If not, their strategy is puzzling.

Sarah mentioned something about giveaways etc, but honestly what will they have to give away? Woolies muffins in the ad breaks?

Screen Shot 2022-11-04 at 4.20.22 PM

10 Likes

Apparently the show recorded its lowest audience ever yesterday, not good news, and a once a week audience isn’t going to save it either.

“Quick, we gotta think of something to save this show! Any ideas?”

Yesterday’s numbers were impacted because it was live to all markets including Perth with a 5:30am start and Brisbane 7.30am , so not really comparable to a normal morning.

9 Likes

LOL - 90 odd unread posts which begin with people saying they should get the live audience back then end with people disappointed their big announcement was the return of a live audience.

It may only be for a few Fridays but at least that shows they’re open to it - and if it makes a significant difference I’m sure they’ll want to expand on it.

7 Likes

Kerri-Anne in the news again…

Awww, someone is sad they lost their job!

2 Likes

Another right wing personality having a go at ‘wokeness’. Have they got anything else to talk about other than that?

4 Likes

She’s bemoaning the opportunity she had to be racist on TV.

5 Likes

Pretty sure the ratings started declining when she joined…

6 Likes

Nobody wants to see her given licence to spout intolerance but she has a point when she says the show is too safe and averse to debating news and issues from a range of political perspectives.

9 Likes

“politically progressive”, “insufferable woke-fest” . “a notable shift to the left politically”, “politically progressive”

I don’t think any of those things describe the show even remotely. The reason the show’s ratings have fallen is because it is boring and lacking in any substantial content.

The show would be markedly better even if one of those descriptions was true. It would greatly benefit from a bit of progressive discussion (any discussion).

14 Likes