Studio 10

Doody was really awkwardly brought into ‘The Chat’ too, he started commenting about the topic and the hosts realised for audiences he just appeared without being seen or introduced.

A simple ‘Doody & Ang join us on the couch to discuss…” would suffice.

2 Likes

Almost like no one is producing the show

3 Likes

Producing a live show on the run never works.

1 Like

This show has a producer?

That’s a bit harsh… I’m sure she reads these forums and wouldn’t appreciate such an attack. They’re a small team with a small budget and work their butts off day in day out.

3 Likes

Their problem is their start time. People just leave their TVs on the same channel if say Sunrise or Today finish and also those shows are affiliates of the breakfast shows.

And in saying that whatever the person was watching the night before like The Block then going to bed so when they wake up it’s just on channel 9 happens alot

3 Likes

They had like 5 cooking segments today

3 Likes

I hope she is reading this to be honest, nothing here is a personal attack of the individual but more her program, advice from some of us users who have a rough idea of what this show needs to turn itself around for the better could be beneficial for her to see where the show can improve, from the point of view of people who have watched/suffered through it in recent times.

I’m not a regular viewer of Studio 10, for many reasons. If the show was to improve, maybe, just maybe I’d give it a go when I have some free time, but the current format needs to be improved and this starts in the Production office.

Don’t see Charlotte on the show very often. She presented the 8am news.

5 Likes

New background for the news on the screen?

No, that’s the Breakfast background.

1 Like

Fronting your own show on Channel 10 and being one of the major faces of the network is far better than being part of the B-team of another networks breakfast show and occassionally reading the news in one state.

It’s not all about ratings too - it’s about job satisfaction, profile and self worth. Oh, and the salary.

2 Likes

Would be a bit awkward to have a screen test with your husband if the producers then turned around and said you had no chemistry.

2 Likes

Well find out Monday!

2 Likes

Is she Aussie? (as in her accent)

Yeah she is. She was on Australian childrens program Blue Water High in 2005.

1 Like

Keen to see how this goes, think most audience members are tired of musical chairs, Studio 10 edition!

Do any of them notice?

Provided someone is watching!

1 Like