Studio 10

Does anyone have access to the opening few minutes of today’s show to upload?

1 Like

6 Likes

Lachy doing a great job of hosting…… an option for future stand in’s when Tristan or Sarah not available

8 Likes

In self isolation

Tristan is +ve with RAT test and Sarah has two -ve so far and not sure of the last one this morning; has run out of tests

8 Likes

It’s only a matter of time. I’m surprised this hasn’t stopped other production (Sunrise/ Today etc)

9 Likes

Lachlan is great - the other guy is lacklustre. Would not get him in again.

4 Likes

Video

4 Likes

How long has Craig Bennett been doing infomercials for?

Just tuned in to see Lachlan and Matty hosting and Craig is hosting an ad for My Perfect Eyes…

Little bit confusing for viewers since he’s the entertainment reporter and and on the GC now.

1 Like

Probably since Jono died

1 Like

It’s happened on Sunrise and Today. It’s just not as noticeable because, when 5 people have to isolate, half of the newsroom is not away.

4 Likes

Jonathan Coleman always did infomercials and reports or segments for Studio 10.

1 Like

Am aware, but a bit different in this case.

1 Like

Lachlan is so underrated. He’s an excellent newsreader and did a fabulous job today.

15 Likes

hardly chaos…don’t click on the link or read the article…it is just click bait.
I watched 80% of today’s show and apart from a couple of little stumbles (over 4hrs of live tv) the show went off without a hitch

6 Likes

Exactly. Guess a headline like “Continuity plan keeps show on air” doesn’t attract clicks.

2 Likes

Sarah reported a negative RAT test this moring.

4 Likes

I doubt it’s more than a fill-in, but Steve would be a great permanent addition. He could fill-in for hosts, do field reports and do the infomercials. He’d make a decent replacement for Jono.

9 Likes

He would be a better host with Sarah than Tristan. His stint with Sarah on Weekend Today proves that he is more than competent.

7 Likes

They have a pretty competent team atm they could definitely transition it into a breakfast/morning show like the other networks

2 Likes