Studio 10

A couple of comments he made suggest he may have been on the Golds Coast.

2 Likes

He’s definitely living on the Gold Coast, but Sarah referenced their Brisbane studios a few times so maybe he’s commuting up there for the studios? You’d think they could do it from the GC also, 10 have offices there as far as I know or even SCA?

3 Likes

Well look at that.
Sarah & Stevie will be reunited.

5 Likes

That’s surprising given Stevie works for 9 on Nine Radio’s music stations. Guess better to go on 10 than 7 though.

Interview I assume? Or hosting?

1 Like

I’d say as a guest. Same with Mel Doyle on Today last year.

2 Likes

Stevie Jacobs is gonna be a guest reporter for
Studio 10. Just for this morning.

4 Likes

Try before you buy……

3 Likes

7 Likes

I wonder if Stevie has quietly left 2UE/Magic etc. because I’m surprised Nine would otherwise let him appear on a Ten program.

2 Likes

From the little bit I did see this morning he was taking digs at nine and came off as a bit bitter which is not a good look

I heard him on 4BH last week.

One of his segments.

3 Likes

That must’ve happened quite quickly.

Doody was presenting news updates in the morning and then doing roving reports after that from what I saw on socials, so must’ve been a late call up for Stevie since they announced it on their socials too.

3 Likes

Oh dear. Dan had just been on the GC with his family.

1 Like

Doody did roving reports yesterday from some weird Harry Potter place. Must’ve got covid. This is the way of the world atm.

Within one day? Unlikely.

1 Like

Doody presented the news across the show this morning and was in the studio for the entire program.

I’d say it is not Doddy who is positive and isolating but possibly Narelda - she would have been taking over the news reading at 9.30 ish with Doody on the road, so instead he stayed in studio and read the news.

4 Likes

That’s not what the article said. I said a close contact had led to staffing changes. I never said Doody had Covid.

Cheers.

10 Likes

Tristan now has covid. both hosts in isolation. this will be interesting. they cant even call Beau in lol

1 Like

Lachlan Kennedy and Matty J hosting with Doody on News.

3 Likes