Studio 10

6 Likes

I was going say wasn’t it fortuitous that Doody was stuck in Tas for the border openings but now the jumping castle tragedy. Stuff like this always happens right before Xmas :pensive:

2 Likes

Sorry what’s the connection? I don’t understand your post at all. Comparing “Doody” not being able to go to Antartica for some rubbish stunt to kids dying as a bad event before Xmas?

I think he’s saying that it’s beneficial to 10 to have Doody in Tasmania already since there’s big news breaking there recently? Unlike 9 and 7 who will probably have to fly reporters in from Melb/Syd or cover it from interstate relying on local affiliates for images/audio.

As far as news coverage of the tragedy is concerned, having Doody there certainly puts 10 at an advantage to cover the situation from the ground immediately.

5 Likes

According to Facebook, Craig Bennett is moving to Queensland, becoming the QLD Correspondent for the show.

This sounds like the arrangement with Denise Scott when she left the show, and we all know how that turned out!

Also, it appears that Ding Dong will be back in studio tomorrow!

3 Likes

Why is she nick named Ding Dong?

2 Likes

I think Ernie nicknamed her that, and it stuck.

1 Like

Hopefully someone can give the set a new coat of paint over Christmas.

5 Likes

No Elf on a Shelf?

Denise explained this after he passed away.

Denise Drysdale reveals how Ernie Sigley coined her famous nickname ‘Ding Dong’ - as she pays tribute to the TV star following his death aged 82 … 'He had a secretary called Denise Bell, and because of the bell he called her ‘Ding Dong’, and so when he heard Denise he’s automatically gone, “Ding Dong”.

2 Likes

It’s the “Weekend Edition” today - complete with Christmas graphics.

News Update

5 Likes

Do they normally go this early with a summer edition showing highlights? They should’ve gone live for one more week.

3 Likes

Christmas Eve edition

3 Likes

New episode start Monday 3 January.

4 Likes

2022 promo

2 Likes

Back live this morning.

6 Likes

Ange didn’t get the suit memo?

Did Nerelda sleep in?

Probably to compensate for her doing Perth News at night.

3 Likes

Craig Bennett from new home in Brisbane.

4 Likes

I know it’s a green screen but the lighting in Brisbane isn’t great, could do with some improvement.

1 Like