Studio 10

Agreed if anything maybe they should go harder with newsy content

2 Likes

Natasha Exelby is co-hosting this moring with Angela Bishop is live from the Neighbour’s set.

2 Likes

2GB?

1 Like

“Live from Erinsborough”. :joy:

1 Like

You’d think the cross-promotion would be more effective on Monday. Maybe it’s an availability thing?

2 Likes

Did anyone happen to record the neighbours stuff? surprise surprise, the shows not on 10play

It will be eventually but they’ve only just uploaded Wednesday’s episode.

Full couch at one stage this morning. (Denise and Emmylou MacCarthy)

3 Likes

Opening on the kitchen today with Stevie hosting.

4 Likes

You have to wonder what the director on this show is thinking sometimes. They managed to get a couple of big name actors on the show like Sigrid Thornton and Tom Burlinson to talk about a celebration of The Man From Snowy River. But rather than feature them on screen, they chose to show an extended clip from the movie and rehearsals for the upcoming tour of the music from it, over the top of most of the interview. :person_shrugging:

Both actors looked good and seemed to be engaging with the interviewers and saying things worth listening to, so no excuse not to show them the whole time. Then to add insult, they even repeated part of the clip later in the interview. We completely missed their expressions and their reactions to questions. I always thought that those clips were only necessary if the interviewees were boring but these two certainly weren’t. What’s the use of getting the actors into the studio and barely show them? Crazy.

7 Likes

I watched on Sarah’s last show and I remember they had a DJ nonna. Even though she was in the same studio, the hosts were chatting to her via a two-way box :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Were they at the desk and her at the couch or vice-versa?

1 Like

Stevie hosting again.

3 Likes

Denise on tomorrow

2 Likes

7 Likes

The team is back today. Tristan said “We’re sitting on barstools this morning because the couch is broken”. Yet to see how true that is but if it is, i have so many questions…!

7 Likes

So a joke?

5 Likes

Yeah. What a random thing to joke about though!

5 Likes

With Tristian at the A-League “Launch” (?), does this mean he will be the side-line commentator for the upcoming Men’s A-League Season, like how he was last season? The Saturday night match on 10Bold that is

1 Like