Denis is co-hosting

2 Likes

Just Denis(e) and Tristan today?

2 Likes

Yes

1 Like

Looks like Ang and Narelda are off today. They should’ve bring Stevie in

1 Like

Have they just not replaced Sarah so that the door is open for her to return should The Project revamp again or be cancelled. They could pretty much have her walk back in without anyone losing face, especially if Narelda got the late news job.

2 Likes

It would be a demotion though. They would need to try another breakfast show for her to slot into.

2 Likes

Surely it’s the opposite. Not replaced Sarah so they can axe Studio 10 without too much damage.

1 Like

I’m sure that silly hat gives that “psychic” more credibility. Why does Studio 10 persist with this shit? Do the “psychics” pay to appear?

1 Like

Angela back on Friday with a full couch.

2 Likes

No.

Not replacing Sarah was nothing but a cost saving. Loss of big names like Carrie, Pete etc on the Project (and the salaries they attracted) and moving one of their own across (presumably on similar money) means cost savings across the board, a much leaner operation for 10 and a big tick for budget targets being met for another year without too much pain or turmoil.

1 Like

Probably

So will the psychics predict the end for studio 10? The only thing keeping it alive is advertising dollars . The rest of it is garbage from what I saw of it this week. It makes Sky News looks good in comparison .

If they haven’t predicted the end then the end is not near. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Narelda became quite upset this morning. After giving an analysis of the referendum results she was speaking about indigenous youth suicide in Perth.

5 Likes

Tuesday:

Wednesday - no news reader

3 Likes

What a mess this show has become.

1 Like

So did they have news?

Just on this, I’m not a regular viewer of the show anymore, but they don’t do any news updates anymore right?

I actually had it on this morning for the first time in a long time, and after I saw it was only Tristan and Ang on today I switched off.

No disrespect to them both, but as a duo there is little chemistry and the show feels flat. Bring back Stevie Jacobs & Natasha Exelby I say.

5 Likes

I’m also a casual viewer of this. But do they have normal news updates for the upcoming Midday News during Studio 10? If so, they don’t really need a separate segment for the news, right?

1 Like