Studio 10

I think they need to give it a better lead-in than Judge Judy and Bold repeats. They should try the cooking shows or Entertainment Tonight which is simiar vontent.

4 Likes

This is great news for the midday news I suppose given its only been a few weeks too.
It’s a good production. Is it rating higher than Dr Phil did in that timeslot?

It is down about 10% from the equivalent week last year - though the numbers are volatile.

4 Likes

Thank you for the insight re the shows ratings. I do agree that it is tricky to compare the shows because of the 3 coding to the previous 3.5 hour show, to now - being just the one.

Although Studio 10 may be rating similar to the middle-coded-segment of the previous show (for now), at least the midday news is up. So that’s some small good signs there.

The lead-in for Studio 10 doesn’t help much either (being Judge Judy).

I think viewers have forgotten it exists tbh. Well hidden now at 10am.

2 Likes

Lead in is the Bold & the Beautiful.

2 Likes

Oh, it is too. I was just going by what another post said above. Thanks.

1 Like

no worries it may have been a recent change.

Not in AEDT markets at least where since the change it has indeed been the Bold repeats leading in.

Angela from LA today including highlights from G’Day USA that she hosted.

4 Likes

Ang must have the best gig/perks of all at 10.

4 Likes

Ange basically carries the entire show now. The other presenters just sit there and add in an occasional comment but it’s Ange doing all the heavy lifting and providing the content. Sadly I think it’s time for the show to go. It’s such a sad state for what was once a great and enjoyable program.

6 Likes

Noooo

Just rebadge studio 10 to 10am in honour of heritage morning show 9am with David and Kim

1 Like

What did 9am ever do to deserve that? :wink:

5 Likes

What did Studio 10 ever do to deserve this :joy:

3 Likes

You know David & Kim only lasted 4 years, right? Across all it’s forms, Studio 10 is up to it’s 10th year…

11 Likes

why is that show so significant to warrant an “honour”.

8 Likes

Clearly David’s warm and loving personality.

5 Likes

Would not put 9am into the category of “heritage”. It was the replacement for Good Morning Australia, and was consistently beaten by Morning’s with Kerri-Anne in the shows first year, and then was relegated to 3rd place in its timeslot from day 1 of The Morning Show premiering in 2007.

Good Morning Australia would fall into the category of “heritage”, a pioneering national program that dominated the timeslot for its duration. Albeit it didn’t have any real competitors for most of its run.

3 Likes