Studio 10

I wouldn’t put it past them to have forgotten about that…

2 Likes

Well two hours a day is 10 hours of weekly content. It can still work.

1 Like

The Saturday edition (and presumably Sunday) will now start at 10am from next week, as per the weekday show.
Sarah is still listed in the synopsis in the Foxtel Guide for next week, yet The Project’s has been updated.:woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

No new graphics. Very lazy relaunch.

5 Likes

Tristan, Angela and Narelda are on the couch together at the start of the program this morning. So I take it all three are equal as co-hosts, with Daniel Doody a contributor when required?

1 Like

What was the opener? No dancing for sure?

8 Likes

They’re a good bunch. If only they’d get the actual show format right.

Doody is great. Love his energy.

Was from the photoshoot we saw in previews. More posing than dancing.

1 Like

Yes - caps now posted.

1 Like

Would’ve thought they’d have at least done something with the graphics to freshen the show up with the 3 person host format now.

1 Like

There is very little money invited into this show now days… basically the three presenters are there to introduce the info commercials.

Feels like this show is now in palliative care.

3 Likes

The 11:15 opener says ‘Make the most of your morning’ and acknowledges the traditional owners of the land the TEN-10 studios are located.

It is a good show so far. Better than the previous incarnation. Had a guest on for The Chat segment which brought back Hot Topic vibes.

Daniel Doody is great roving round. The Biz with Angela Bishop is good as always.

Been watching in and out at work and have not seen news updates, I assume Narelda is presenting them.

Was it ever branded a relaunch? I thought was only ever really promoted as a schedule change.

4 Likes

Tristian is hosting today, alongside Denise Drysdale, who’ll also be on the show tomorrow.

1 Like

Angela is heading to LA. For G’day USA

1 Like

Denise and Jess Rowe on the show this morning. A reminder of how much better the show used to be.

2 Likes

3 Likes

How’s the show been performing? Been very quiet in here.

2 Likes

Apart from the 10am “launch” a few weeks ago and the hysteria in this forum, it has been pretty quiet in here since. I do wonder if the show has improved content wise since going from 4 hours to 2 hours. More sharp and to the point?

Not much talk in the tv ratings topics either on how the show is performing (maybe still low during the Australian Open day coverage - and we may see a better picture next week?)

4 Likes

It is hard to directly compare the ratings for Studio 10 to previously. Not only is there a lot of fluctuation (I think due to whatever in on in the tennis) the coding is now just one entry for the whole show, instead of three previously.

The number it is getting now doesn’t seem to be any different to the rating for the middle coded segment of the previous show. I did notice one morning that the BATB and ET encores rated slightly higher than Studio 10 - but that was a one off.

The Midday News that follows once again fluctuates, but seem to rate about double that of Studio 10 and is higher than what the last 30 minutes of Studio 10 used to achieve. So I suppose across the 3 hours (Studio 10 plus news) the average would be well up the previous results for the 3.5 hours of just Studio 10.

8 Likes