Studio 10

The last segments of today’s show

5 Likes

Natasha Exelby said in the video above that today was also her last day presenting news on Studio 10.

Will Narelda Jacobs or someone else read the headlines on the show in 2023?

1 Like

Probably Narelda full time now that she is devoted primarily to the 12pm timeslot.

3 Likes

Probably didn’t want to forget anyone! Also, as it was in the last few minutes of the show, she probably wanted to avoid rambling and running out of time.

Not for Sarah :wink:

2 Likes

Poor Natasha can’t catch a break. She‘s a unique talent and just needs the right vehicle.

6 Likes

She has to leave. Everyone is getting their job cut in half. That’s probably why Tristan was a no show. I assume there will be no news updates or very few in the new version. Just all the home shopping ads

People ARE allowed to be sick you know. Not everything has a motive behind it.

3 Likes

They actually said he was sick and he wanted to be there. They get on well with one another and you can tell. I think the previous poster was trying to find conspiracy where none exists.

3 Likes

Exactly. They said numerous times how devastated he was to be off. Unfortunately, we cant choose when we are sick.

4 Likes

I’m sure he was sick but it was a pity he couldn’t at least record a video message or have him phone-in live to wish Sarah well. What were the last two years of their partnership for, then. Wouldn’t see this happen with Larry and Kylie or David and Sylvia.

Next time you’re off sick from work, make sure you call to check in on the office or send a video message to let your colleagues know you’re thinking of them.

20 Likes

Yesterday it was because he had Covid. Today it’s because everyone is getting their job cut in half. Tomorrow’s conspiracy will be…

6 Likes

:joy: I’m sure he’s tried that one before.

But the weird thing is anytime someone had a special occasion this year like Sarah’s birthday, Tristan birthday etc. The other Co host was off. Do they have that much bad luck?

Only in your imaginary world.

1 Like

Loved the little dig about the budget and having enough money to replace the god damn couch hahaha

Sarah said she was in that 2023 promo, that’s how quick things change in television.

1 Like

Next year it seems Angela, Tristan and Narelda will be hosting.

2 Likes

Problem is, once again, 10 have chosen to promote 3 hosts who are commonly off or replaced when they get reallocated to other duties. While talent is an important factor to promote, they should instead promote the content and reasons to tune in, rather than rotating chairs… but they have no content to promote because this show is now devoid of anything particularly interesting.

Gosh they’re in trouble.

5 Likes

With the show going 2 hours long (10am-12pm) in just over a weeks time, what will happen to the Weekend Highlights Show? It usually airs from 9.30am-12pm. Surely the highlights show wont air longer than the show itself?

1 Like