Studio 10

So they’re happy to make this into a sloppy mess after Sarah moves on?

Why is the morning show at the evening prom?

1 Like
1 Like

Jess said it was her last show today. She’s pretty much part of the furniture there now, they might as well just give her the gig

1 Like

New co-host. New co-host. She’s a natural

1 Like

There was a on screen pop up for Sarah’s last show tomorrow during Jamie Oliver tonight.

2 Likes

It seems Live this morning. No prerecorded.

1 Like

Ang co-hosting with Sarah.

4 Likes

Last night

This morning Tristan is away sick according to Angela.

6 Likes

Tristan not being there again is so weird! He went missing about 11.30am yesterday suddenly. Covid?

4 Likes

They should have had this farewell 2 weeks ago when people were available and before the announcement of it being cut short next year.

2 Likes

Joe makes a surprise appearance

Narelda from Perth talking up the new lunch time bulletin.

8 Likes
1 Like

That’s disappointing that Tristan couldn’t be there for Sarah’s last day. Oh well.

6 Likes

In my ignorance/naivety I assumed her farewell speech would be spontaneous with perhaps a handwritten list of people who she wanted to thank. Looking at the autocue it turns out that’s not the case, right down to the ‘love ya guts’ comment. The ‘honourable mention’ you can see is for the guy controlling the autocue, who she describes as ‘the man, the myth’ the legend’. Again, all on autocue.

3 Likes

1 Like

Probably wrote a speech and handed in for inserting into the Autocue.

4 Likes

I assumed that was the case, it was just that I assumed it would be more spontaneous.

I think it was a fitting ending. Well done to Sarah.

Hopefully the new tighter format will relaunch with new graphics and a sense of purpose that will at least sustain the show.

10 need live programming to maintain legitimacy as a network. They’re still far off being a mainstream fully fledged network. They need more sport and news to actually claim that.

4 Likes

Do you think that shot was deliberate?

I had to go out, did they cross to Tristan at all?