Studio 10

First ad break after just four minutes? Could’ve tried a bit harder to keep people watching…

10 Likes

Damn, I preferred what they used before (the old background too)

1 Like

It’s all very awkward.

1 Like

Hmm. Looks like Angela is back in a Craig Bennett ‘cross-to’ role rather than cohosting.
Narelda looks professional at the desk.
Sarah seems a bit nervous but ok.
‘Spew’ talk - the tone of conversation hasn’t changed.

3 Likes

You can edit the original post.

‘The Chat’ replaces ‘Hot Topics’. Crossing to Ange for her comments (still standing in front of that screen). Not discussing news of the day but rather, Christmas decorations and kids being naughty when they’re quiet :face_with_monocle::thinking:

Now - a lad bible story about missing treasure.

What exactly are they going for?

2 Likes

You can also delete the post about the autocorrect.

1 Like

3 Likes

I liked the old news desk in front of the control room.
Seems a shame that the very large borderless screen isn’t behind Sarah and Tristan.

4 Likes

News

Blooper during news

Story transition

7 Likes

Showbiz

Another blooper

6 Likes

Dear Ding Dong

Opening segment

10 Likes

Wow. Am I the only one who finds that low energy? Only watched that one clip & I want to scream come back Joe!

8 Likes

:white_check_mark: Sitting on the sofa

:white_check_mark: Sarah on the left

Everything else not looking great. Chemistry is a little awkward, the very few times that Tristan has read the autocue he’s struggled, the segments are uninspiring and why would you start the show like that (8am is the one time you’d have a long newsbreak). Narelda’s been self-deprecating (like Tarsh) but it falls flat when no one laughs.

Also, I see they are drawing upon the original Studio 10 segments with the Ask Ita and Jono Coleman style VO ideas. And why did they get rid of Hot Topics for The Chat about irrelevant topics.

9 Likes

Very flat. Sarah trying to keep the show alive but it just seems bland and generic.

Hopefully their chemistry builds because it seems very awkward compared to Larry and Kylie or even David and Sylvia/Belinda.

6 Likes

If this format continues, they need a studio Audience back ASAP. It feels so flat.

7 Likes

Some sunshine

8 Likes
6 Likes

yeah it doesn’t look good. They needed someone with Sarah who could do hard news too.

9 Likes

I haven’t watched but I would say give it a few weeks at least for the chemistry to (hopefully) kindle and for Tristan to adjust.

3 Likes