Studio 10 (2015-2020)

New Studio10 promo featuring Sarah and Tristan just screened during the news.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

It aired in Melbourne but it was just a shortened version of the voiceoverless one from the other day

1 Like

Same in Brisbane - 2 segments played from this:

Oh Tristan got to keep Joe’s wardrobe.

2 Likes

But Joe said today that thing he got out of working at Studio 10 was his wardrobe. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Angela’s tweet describes Tarsh perfectly for me and it was fitting that she introduced Tarsh’s farewell package this morning.

Screenshot_20200911-231405~2

12 Likes

Seriously? I think a day like that they can afford to say stuff it to Social Distancing for 5 minutes. Yes, I know its important but come on…

1 Like

Joe said that if the show got Nominated for the Logies that year he would do a nude run around the studio. That was the result.

1 Like

Watching all the packages you can clearly see how the show was nothing of how it started. Completely different. You’ve got to wonder what this next change will achieve.

4 Likes

Appears they’re in the studio today, filming some promos together etc. From one of the shows producers:

7 Likes

I don’t agree. There’s restrictions on funerals and weddings. People have closed businesses and haven’t seen loved ones in months. I think it was a fair criticism about the lack of social distancing. I cringed.

They still look sad.

7 Likes

Not the best screen grab from the video, but just before this they were all laughing and having fun.

Also, why would they post a cut together picture of the 4 of them today when they’re literally all together right now shooting promos?

2 Likes

That pretty much confirms they will stay in that studio, not move to The Project’s set seen in the promo.

2 Likes

Screenshot_20200913-110153~2

6 Likes

A few caps from the last weekend edition

Updated promo

6 Likes

EPG-

Start your day with a dose of sunshine and join the feel-good fun with Sarah Harris and Tristan MacManus.

2 Likes

Story with Tristan about him joining tomorrow is coming up on Ten News tonight.

2 Likes