Studio 10 (2015-2020)

Great. Love seeing more of Anjali on our screens.

1 Like

Great choice @blackbox,she has the necessary skills for driving the :bus:! :+1:

2 Likes

Anjali did great today as expected. Great choice @blackbox!

3 Likes

Just caught up on today’s show, what a great choice Anjali was as a fill in - she clearly slotted in really well and really seemed to be enjoying herself today.

Also special mention to Scott Tweedie, absolutely nailing all his live crosses this week. I’m really glad Rob realised what a great network talent he is!

3 Likes

In case anyone wanted to know, in the introduction after all the panellists, Jono said, " … And our special guest host, ANJALI RAO."

BTW, @blackbox what a great choice Anjali was. There were moments where there was a little silence or at one stage, the guest was talking and said, " can I say one more thing…" and Rao continued on with the program. All in all, exceptional for day one and I hope to see her again.

[quote=“killy06, post:147, topic:97”]
Also special mention to Scott Tweedie, absolutely nailing all his live crosses this week. I’m really glad Rob realised what a great network talent he is!
[/quote] Agree. The date with Denise was a little weird and a bit too scripted, but he is a great roving reporter.

1 Like

John Caldwell (Entertainment Reporter for KIIS1065) posting on Instagram this morning that he has a new segment on Studio 10. Not sure what the bed is for?

1 Like

[quote=“killy06, post:149, topic:97”]
John Caldwell (Entertainment Reporter for KIIS1065) posting on Instagram this morning that he has a new segment on Studio 10. Not sure what the bed is for?
[/quote] It was called Life Hacks, not sure if it is regular-the bed was apart of the segment.

Interesting today to have Sue Butler from Macquarie to discuss Australian sayings. Thankfully nothing like this happened… Here is the ‘Australia Day’ super and a six-style live cross, used on this special edition:

I must gloat for a moment, if you don’t mind @blackbox. Firstly, the amount of growing and up coming talent
featured on Studio 10 is really impressive and sets a great standard. Secondary, I must sincerely thank you for your work and acceptance of viewer feedback and discussion. It is such a rare quality to see here in Australia. I am sure I can speak on behalf of the forum and say what a privilege, and Adam Boland too, it is too have you a regular member here :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

Thanks you mate, very kind.

We reach a bit of a milestone today by airing episode 583 as we match the number of episodes THE CIRCLE aired (yes, I know Wikipedia says they aired 582 but in our archive system the last episode is labelled 583 so I’m going with that).

The Circle was a much-loved show and very successful (and I was a fan), so for us to reach this point after a difficult birth is a proud moment for us.

12 Likes

now THAT was a great show!

@MarkHD
Indeed The Circle was a great program and l was one of the shows biggest fans on this forum, but Studio10 is EVEN better than The Circle!
Just my opinion…

Congrats @blackbox on today’s milestone :+1:

2 Likes

if I’m home and around, it’s on TMS. Haven’t really sat to watch S10 in full yet… but will definitely try in the next few months.

[quote=“blackbox, post:151, topic:97”]
Thanks you mate, very kind.
[/quote] It is true and congrats on the milestone. I will admit, that when you began I didn’t think you would make it past the The Circle.[quote=“Salty, post:154, topic:97”]
Indeed The Circle was a great program and l was one of the shows biggest fans on this forum, but Studio10 is EVEN better than The Circle! Just my opinion…
[/quote] Completely agree. The Circle was a really great show and set some high standards but Studio 10 well in truly toppled that.[quote=“MarkHD, post:155, topic:97”]
if I’m home and around, it’s on TMS. Haven’t really sat to watch S10 in full yet… but will definitely try in the next few months.
[/quote] You should ‘see what all the fuss is about’, because it really is a good show. However, keep in mind that TMS and Studio 10 are completely different shows ones a panel the other is typical morning show, I’m not saying anything wrong with that.

A bold promo just went to air talking about all the changes to the other breakfast / morning shows of late and Jono said something to the effect of “It couldn’t be because everyone’s making the switch to Studio 10?”.

Had @blackbox written all over it :wink:

4 Likes
6 Likes

Come on @blackbox, that is a little ridiculous. The same could be said for Studio 10, Rob as you just changed the graphics and updated the set. Is it because you are trying to get viewers from The Morning Show, could it?

I get its only meant to be a stir but it seems a little desperate. Still love ya Rob! Haha

1 Like

Those are fair comments considering 2/3 shows mentioned in the promo run/will run 5:30am-9am while Studio 10 is 8:30am-11am. Sunrise/Today would be more focused on themselves than a competing program which only starts in the last half our of their programs.

I would like to see studio 10 run until midday.

One minute you’re praising Rob, the next you’re telling him how to run his own show? Go figure. Take it for what it is, you’re looking into it too much as usual. It’s meant to be a bit of fun & dig at the other networks in Studio 10 style.

Rob has never shyed away from letting the panel talk about the other shows or their hosts when there are changes or controversy surrounding them etc. When do you ever see the others doing that? They don’t.

Viewers are making the switch because they’ve found a better alternative, not as a result of Studio 10 directly poaching viewers. They’re only guilty of making some seriously good TV.

4 Likes