Studio 10 (2015-2020)

There’s no point putting the scrolling watermark on the recap if there was no scrolling watermark on the original.

I’m confused. Corby was on Kyle and Jackie O on KIIS 106.5 before she appeared on Studio 10.

https://twitter.com/kyleandjackieo/status/1189278473061355520?s=19

There is video all over Twitter and YouTube.

https://twitter.com/kyleandjackieo/status/1189297856177422337?s=19

So Kyle and Jackie O was Schapelle’s only radio interview and Studio 10 was her only TV interview.

5 Likes

As she appears to be on a book tour, maybe they will not be her only interviews.

My report was about her first TV interview

4 Likes

Also interesting was Tarsh asking Schapelle just before the ad break if she would stick around until after the ad as she had a very important message to share, and she could be heard asking them as they went to the ad break what that message was.

I am listening to the Schappelle interview. Is there loads of background noise in all the copies or is it just the copy I am listening to?

She’s just catering to her audience, the bogans and battlers :laughing: Did Kyle ask her all about her sex life?

Too old to be strapped to a lie detector?

1 Like

Parts of the interview were shown on Nine News QLD - managing to get the Melbourne Cup super on screen

Also on the Gold Coast news as she is a “Gold Coaster”.

2 Likes

Thursday 31 October-

Sarah is back hosting with Merrick Watts,Joe and Angela on the panel.

1 Like

@TV.Cynic Any lift in the ratings yesterday for the Corby interview?

See :wink:

1 Like

It’s a shame they didn’t have more time to promote it.

1 Like

This is hilarious, and is what makes Studio 10 imo.

3 Likes

Friday 1 November-

Richard Reid is on the panel with Sarah, Angela and Joe.
Hugh Riminton is reading news updates this morning.

1 Like

It’s 9.05 and they have not had one hot topic discussion as yet. I’ve been enjoying Studio 10 of late but I really think they need to go harder with the hot topics section of the show. Especially in the opener half hour.

9.10 - return from commercials and straight into the 3rd infomercial :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

I definitely agree - way more Hot Topics are needed. Just scour the newspapers and Daily Mail each morning, hire a couple more junior producers and make it happen. The boring long-form interviews are really quite hard to watch.

But I think the real thing Studio 10 lacks is the openness of the hosts to over-share or go off-topic like they used to. Back in the day Jess really was in her element in those moments and Joe was a lot funnier back then too.

5 Likes
6 Likes