Studio 10 (2015-2020)

Sorry - I meant to say that I hope that’s NOT the case. I completely agree with you - the themed specials are great. Definitely makes them stand out from the others only I know that Rob was a driving force behind these kind of things so I wonder if that means we mightn’t see these specials anymore?

Good. As @TheIdiotBoxAU said above, I wouldn’t expect too much to change. Any new producer might want to try out some new ideas which could only be good for the show.

1 Like

They are showing the 1000th episode repeat on Monday. Didn’t Rob feature heavily in that? That’s going to be a lot of cutting in the editing room!

1 Like

What happened to the episode that they pre-recorded new for summer

There was just the Christmas episode, wasn’t there?

According to @nationalnews pre-records were Monday and Tuesday.

According to the Inner Circle Facebook, there should’ve been about 5 pre recorded episodes filmed on 8th, 20th, 27th Nov and 4th &11th Dec.

2 Likes

There’s still another week for them to air. I think they have aired 3 new shows, so probably another 2-3 new shows to air next week, then they are back live on the 8th.

Studio 10 Summer
18 December - QLD Road trip (Gold Coast #1) Repeat
19 December - QLD Road trip (Gold Coast #2) Repeat
20 December - QLD Road trip (Brisbane) Repeat
21 December - QLD Road trip (Brisbane South Bank) Repeat
22 December - NEW EPISODE
25 December - CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
26 December - NEW EPISODE
27 December - 1977 Special Repeat
28 December - 1988 Special Repeat
29 December - 1999 Special Repeat
1st January - 100th Episode Repeat
2nd January - NEW EPISODE
3rd January - Post Logies show Repeat
4th January - NEW EPISODE
5th January - 60 Years of TV Repeat
8th January - LIVE for 2018

The show returns to 8.30-12pm Next Week

3 Likes
1 Like

Todays show was a repeat of the post Logies 2017 show.

2 Likes

Updated my list above. Given we think they tapes 5 New episodes, I suspect tomorrow may be a repeat, and a new episode on Friday before they go live again on Monday.

1 Like

I was wrong, new episode today with Tarsh, Joe,Jo Casamento & Ita

1 Like

Didn’t they promote the new eps as new eps?

Not this year they didnt.

Odd. You’d think they would attract more viewers than the repeats if promoted.

This whole back and forth between old and new material is stupid. They would almost be better off just having the show off air completely for a couple of weeks and then come back fresh if they aren’t going to do proper pre-records like they used to.

5 Likes

Might be better if they just had new shows up to Christmas. Then just have a couple of weeks of repeats in these two weeks now.

1 Like

I’m wondering whether Rob’s departure threw the plans into chaos…

2 Likes

Here we go again. :roll_eyes: