Studio 10 (2015-2020)

Luckily Gordon and Murdoch’s non-arrival at Ten threw their plans into chaos. We can probably be thankful that Studio 10 is still on-air under CBS, as we have no idea what would have happened if the CBS takeover had failed.

3 Likes

Susie Elelman doing “Susie” perhaps :wink::wink:

3 Likes

But every guest she has on she would turn the conversation back to herself?

1 Like

well, we have half an idea… with Studio 10 in the atrium and all that.

2 Likes

Todays show is a repeat of their 60 years of TV Special.

1 Like

First live show for 2018 with TarshJoe,Jess and Ita with Todd McKenney (5th panellist).

IMG_20180108_094723

Angela Bishop is on the red carpet at the Golden Globe Awards and in the studio a panel (Susie Elelman,Erin Holland, Roxy Jacenko) discussing red carpet fashions this morning.

4 Likes

So glad the show is back. I’d been resorting to Judge Judy on Foxtel since Christmas! :grinning:

1 Like

the circles are illuminated!

8 Likes

FINALLY!

1 Like

I thought they were this morning. Also, it appears the doors are now gone, with the team walking in from the newsroom. Isuspect the audience has been moved to where the doors were as it looked different and i know audience were complaining about struggling to see.

1 Like

How does the newsroom function with a live studio audience in the mornings?

What newsroom? :rofl:

20 Likes

The panels looked much better this morning, especially behind Jess.

The ‘bookshelves’, next to the old plasma also has lighting, t’was red this morning. Also looked much better.

Shame. The opener was very awkward IMO. If it is true about the audience replacing the doors, I think I would prefer if they still come from the Newsroom through the doors.

Yeah, they had the blue panels from the old set behind the audience.

1 Like

New Audience Seating. Looks better. The doors looked so awkward so close to the desk. perhaps if they were put where they now enter from they would be ok…

Anjali Rao hosting tomorrow. Mikey Robbins is 5th.

7 Likes

Still pushing Roxy I see. Wonder if we will see Denise this month?

She probably pays them to let her come on.

1 Like

I don’t know what to say. From May 2015.

New entrance:

Lighting changes:

New audience area:

6 Likes

Former Melbourne weather presenter Rob Gell appeared on today’s show talking about extreme weather.

During his television career he worked at Ten,Nine and Seven presenting weather.

7 Likes

2 Likes