Studio 10 (2015-2020)

Perhaps I didn’t word that the best, I think it’s GREAT it was promoted as an exclusive during the news - the more viewers the better right? I was merely commenting that it seemed inconsistent during the shows own promo before the news returns and/or throughout the day to not say it’s an exclusive also.

I think it’s important to mention, I’m a huge fan of the show - keep up the great work Rob :+1:t3:

1 Like

Ratings are up. Surely part of that can be contributed to Denise and Tarsh.

There is no doubt Denise adds a lot of warmth and spontaneity to the program, she is a welcome addition.

2 Likes

[quote=“TVHead, post:226, topic:97, full:true”]
There is no doubt Denise adds a lot of warmth and spontaneity to the program, she is a welcome addition.
[/quote] And she is hilarious. if they ever wanted to replace Joe with a female Denise should be there go to gal!

I’m very proud of the story we aired today on Charlie Teo. I believe it shows we produce quality stories that would not be out of place on a prime time current affairs program.

6 Likes

Agree. So about that prime time current affairs show…
Chris Bath & Anjali Roa would make a formidable team.

3 Likes

The forum do this for 60 Minutes and Sunday Night, so why not Studio 10.Here is what is coming up

Next week on Studio 10 via Network 10 press release.

See what all the fuss is about, 8.30am weekdays.

1 Like

Full episodes of Studio10 are now available on Tenplay. Great news as watching segments with each starting with multiple ads was laborious.

Some great news on the ratings front today, only 10,000 viewers separated all three morning shows between 9.30-11am.

9 Likes

Good that Ten has persisted with this show.

Shame they never persist or promote any other news based broadcast.

The morning TV race looks like it’s set to be an interesting one this year, congrats to all the Studio 10 team @blackbox thoroughly deserved all round.

I wonder how long they’ll persist with encore programming before the show? Surely some first run programming, preferably of the news variety should be considered to build an audience before Studio 10 starts in the future to capatalise on the increased viewership in the mornings and then carry through throughout the daytime schedule leading into early evening and primetime.

It also looks like Flora Pro-Active have come on board as a sponsor for the show, I saw it on this mornings show today.

1 Like

Great point. Hopefully Ten will using the continual growth with Studio10 to launch something in the earlier time slot. Perhaps an earlier start time for Studio10 or a news bulletin?

They could even add an hour at 11am. Keeping slowly expanding.

1 Like

Yeah, they’ve been burnt twice with the big launch. Start creeping backwards in half hour increments over the next year.

I thought all 3 shows shared the 9am-11am timeslot?

Officially yes, but not really. Mornings (TODAY EXTRA) starts at 9.10ish and the Morning Show starts at 9.20ish. The 9.30-11am slot is the only true indication of where everyone is sitting ratings wise without extra viewers from the breakfast shows (who turn off when those morning shows come on)

2 Likes

[quote=“blackbox, post:239, topic:97, full:true”]
Officially yes, but not really. Mornings (TODAY EXTRA) starts at 9.10ish and the Morning Show starts at 9.20ish. The 9.30-11am slot is the only true indication of where everyone is sitting ratings wise without extra viewers from the breakfast shows (who turn off when those morning shows come on)
[/quote] And from Studio 10’s perspective, 9.30 is considered the big ‘switch-on’.

Special gold coloured promo graphics for coverage of The Oscars on Monday:

Joe was away sick on Thursday & Friday his fill ins were Dan IIic on Thursday and Richard Reid on Friday.

1 Like

Next Week on Studio 10 (29 February- 4th March)

[quote=", full:true"]
The 88th Academy Awards, is on Monday Australian Time and Studio 10’s Entertainment Reporter Angela Bishop will be live from the red carpet with all the action from Hollywood’s glittering night of nights,.

Studio 10’s multi-camera coverage will capture it all, from the limousine arrivals, to the hit-and-miss fashion statements, along with exclusive celebrity interviews. Hollywood gossip guru Richard Reid will lead the studio panel here in Australia, as they dissect the good, the bad and the ugly from the glamorous event.

On Tuesday, Angela Bishop dishes the dirt from all of the Oscars’ biggest after-parties.

Five-time TV Week Gold Logie Award winning journalist and entertainment personality Ray Martin AM sits down with Angela Bishop on Wednesday, to talk about the golden age of television and tales from The Midday Show.

Entertainer and author Rhonda Burchmore joins the desk as the fifth panellist on Thursday to discuss her new show, Twins, set to showcase at Melbourne’s International Comedy Festival. What this funny lady says will have the Studio 10 audience in stitches.

On Friday, comedian, television and radio personality, writer and iconic Kath & Kim star Magda Szubanski drops by to talk about hosting this year’s SBS Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras Parade, alongside comedian Tom Ballard, The Feed’s Patrick Abboud and television personality Faustina Agolley. The Mardi Gras Parade is on Sunday, 6 March and is one of the largest festivals in the world.

Plus, internationally renowned medium Lisa Williams, author, journalist and television presenter Indira Naidoo, television legend Paula Duncan and English author and former politician Jeffrey Archer join Ita, Joe, Jess and Denise as guests across the week.

[/quote] See what all the fuss is about, 8.30am tomorrow.

1 Like