State/Territory Politics

Won’t make a difference when Dan’s got a 15%+ gap between him and the nearest rival, not to mention the Greens’ preference will flow towards him.

1 Like

FootyKick… Victoria and the masses have voted for Daniel Andrews to be back in power. I think you now need to realise that your own viewers on the man are now in the minority. It seems a lot of people have generally supported his actions through covid.

4 Likes

Regional Australia voting for a party on the right? What an earth-shattering achievement.

1 Like

Guy keeping the charade going and refusing to concede.

The Trump playbook I’m happy for them to contour to go down this path. Will bring them even more ruin.

Very Donald trump like if he cant even concede, going to very interesting post election, wouldn’t be surprised if anti mandate and antivaxxers say that its rigged or something and say that vic will be in lockdowns to push that fear factor, will watch and see how this goes into the future

The more things don’t go their way the more extreme they get.

Just look at trump having dinner with facist and neo Nazi Nick Feuentes in the last week. Just gets further and further more crazy.

1 Like

Nine suggesting Deputy Liberal Leader, David Southwick has lost his seat of Caulfield to the ALP.

ABC is predicting 55 seats for ALP while LNP will have 25

If this poll doesn’t convince @FootyKick that he is in the minority then nothing will. :joy:

7 Likes

Unbelievable result for Labor given how the last 4 years have panned out. Shocking result for Liberal. They need to go back to the drawing board.

Basically I am watching a blood bath… :stuck_out_tongue: So who actually predicated here that the Victorian libs were going to win this thing? Thi just proves how slow, uneducated, bullshit, completely right wing idiots have ruined the liberal party.

LOL @ FootyKick… still in denial? I guess you and Guy have something in common in terms of refusing to concede. ;p

1 Like

The Libs have gone backwards. They’ll have less seats.

The thing is that we are a secular society and Australian are a lot more progressive than they use to be. They’re not interested in traditional Christian values of the past. Yet the Libs will have you believe that fringe and niche social issues is the way to victory. Calling people woke and making up nonsense that schools are teaching gender politics is not going to win you votes.

3 Likes

It’s now becoming very embarrassing for Mathew Guy to not yet concede.

1 Like

Dan will be a Labor legend. For Matt Guy and the Liberals, it has been a disaster. They actually lost seats tonight to Independents, Greens and Labor

Let’s wait until that result actually comes through. :+1:

Don’t make assumptions please, I’m not in denial. I fully accept the result of the election and that the Coalition will not form majority government. Labor will win (whether it’s Dan leading if he wins Mulgrave is still TBD). I think it’s a shame Labor win given all their misdoings over the last four years, but it is what it is, the Victorian people have spoken, and you get the government you deserve I suppose.

Wow. Is that you Prue? :roll_eyes:

https://twitter.com/macsween_prue/status/1596434549734805504?s=46&t=-KQZzcCTKLeM09NZk2adeA

I’ve got to give it you FootyKick… you’re a very loyal liberal supporter. In all seriousness though, you should try and get involved with them in some way.

And you’re all very loyal Labor supporters…it goes both ways.

Labor has retained majority in the lower house but faces a tougher challenge in the upper house. The ABC is predicting Labor will lose at least two seats and the Coalition and the Greens will each pick up three seats, meaning Labor will have to rely on the Greens and other minor parties to pass legislation. The losers so far are Derryn Hinch’s Justice Party and Transport Matters Party.

I’m not… very much centre.
I’ve previously voted both ways in my life.

3 Likes